Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

TitanTiger is a good dude. And this is coming from a guy he had to pm a couple of times to get an understanding. He'll listen to you whether he agrees or not he explains the rules and is personable. That's exactly what a mod is supposed to do IMO

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TitanTiger is a good dude. And this is coming from a guy he had to pm a couple of times to get an understanding. He'll listen to you whether he agrees or not he explains the rules and is personable. That's exactly what a mod is supposed to do IMO

,,said the little dog hoping to make a friend.

blueridge, Please stOp Stalking cole.ya Dig homIE!!

I'm trying to think, do I have any history with him? Maybe I disagreed with him a couple of months ago you know how sensitive some are on here. Little dog though.....those the type of words that make you wish you could actually meet some people....

blueridge, Please stOp Stalking cole.ya Dig homIE!!

When you see it...lol

Personally, I thought the final slap-down in that "explanation" wasn't necessary and definitely wasn't classy (more like nasty), but then, I don't know if there is some back story between TT and cole, so maybe it came from somewhere.

Why is it that every thread has to turn into bickering and arguing? For some reason, people forget that everyone here is an Auburn fan. Differing opinions don't need to morph into vile personal attacks.

Auburn's top ten remaining recruits according to Niebuhr. (free link)

http://auburn.247spo...argets-34017085

That's an interesting list. Any five of the 15 or so listed would change the complexion of this recruiting class, particularly on defense. The problem is the "Auburn leads" category was slim and none.

Personally, I thought the final slap-down in that "explanation" wasn't necessary and definitely wasn't classy (more like nasty), but then, I don't know if there is some back story between TT and cole, so maybe it came from somewhere.

Why is it that every thread has to turn into bickering and arguing? For some reason, people forget that everyone here is an Auburn fan. Differing opinions don't need to morph into vile personal attacks.

I agree. Even when it was auburneagle it was refreshing to visit a great site where posters made an effort to be civil, even when they were on opposite sides of an issue. It also seemed to be a place where people appreciated that a capital letter and period were cornerstones of sentence structure. I'm not sure which I miss more.

Still a great site.

WDE!

Auburn's top ten remaining recruits according to Niebuhr. (free link)

http://auburn.247spo...argets-34017085

That's an interesting list. Any five of the 15 or so listed would change the complexion of this recruiting class, particularly on defense. The problem is the "Auburn leads" category was slim and none.

A bit disheartening, isn't it? Sure would be nice to fill some needs with four and five star guys.

WDE!

Three things.

1. This wasn't a disagreement.

2. The thread he was complaining about had a link in it to the EXISTING thread. It wasn't shutting down a discussion like the poster indicated. It was self explanatory why the thread was locked. It isn't that hard to figure out.

3. This poster has a long history here of whining about petty decisions and voicing them out in the public forums. When you do that, (which is against the rules, by the way) you deserve the backlash or punishment you get from it, especially when its a repetitive occurrence.

I agree. Even when it was auburneagle it was refreshing to visit a great site where posters made an effort to be civil, even when they were on opposite sides of an issue. It also seemed to be a place where people appreciated that a capital letter and period were cornerstones of sentence structure. I'm not sure which I miss more.

Still a great site.

WDE!

This is not your father's AE site. The mods here have always punk slapped idiots.

From what I've heard AE had a hair trigger when it came to banning trolls and douche bags in general. Perhaps that's why things were so "civil".

This board has always allowed a wide berth for everyone, but the mods have a low tolerance for idiocy. I personally like it.

Umm let's clarify that Cole doesn't have a problem with anybody....

T-Rob? ;)/>

I've even let that go! If we ever got on a b ball court again though we'd have problems lol

I got confused with this thread a while back though....I didn't think TT was referring to me, I don't know who that blue ridge guy is, and I didn't get any of the jokes....I feel lost :(

I got confused with this thread a while back though....I didn't think TT was referring to me, I don't know who that blue ridge guy is, and I didn't get any of the jokes....I feel lost :(/>

Tt was talking about divisionN.

I got confused with this thread a while back though....I didn't think TT was referring to me, I don't know who that blue ridge guy is, and I didn't get any of the jokes....I feel lost :(

so you don't deny the puppy thing? Interesting. ;D

Hey 23, saw where Daylon Mack decommitted from Texas A&M. Do we have a shot? He will announce his top 2 Saturday.

I saw in a post that he is considered a Texas lean. No more information because a mod shut the topic down. I hope we go after this guy. Maybe the mod just hates Mack or something. More stuff gets buried on this site by whim than any other I have seen.

It wasn't shut down or buried on a whim, whinebag. The moderator locked it and provided a link to the thread already started for Daylon Mack.

If you have a question about a moderator decision, send them a PM or ask of the admins before running your yap and looking ridiculous.

Classy and mature response :-\/>

totally

Folks constantly complaining about this FREE site gets old. If folks are so unhappy with how it's run that they complain at every turn, they do have options.

sorry guys. I feel bad for asking the question about D Mack. Didn't know it would go this way. :sad2::dunno:

Hey 23, saw where Daylon Mack decommitted from Texas A&M. Do we have a shot? He will announce his top 2 Saturday.

I saw in a post that he is considered a Texas lean. No more information because a mod shut the topic down. I hope we go after this guy. Maybe the mod just hates Mack or something. More stuff gets buried on this site by whim than any other I have seen.

It wasn't shut down or buried on a whim, whinebag. The moderator locked it and provided a link to the thread already started for Daylon Mack.

If you have a question about a moderator decision, send them a PM or ask of the admins before running your yap and looking ridiculous.

totally

Folks constantly complaining about this FREE site gets old. If folks are so unhappy with how it's run that they complain at every turn, they do have options.

sorry guys. I feel bad for asking the question about D Mack. Didn't know it would go this way. :sad2::dunno:

So your the trouble maker..... :poke:

totally

sorry guys. I feel bad for asking the question about D Mack. Didn't know it would go this way. :sad2:/> :dunno:/>

No problem with that post.

Archived