Who do we close with?

AUpreacherman22

Hey 23, saw where Daylon Mack decommitted from Texas A&M. Do we have a shot? He will announce his top 2 Saturday.

I saw in a post that he is considered a Texas lean. No more information because a mod shut the topic down. I hope we go after this guy. Maybe the mod just hates Mack or something. More stuff gets buried on this site by whim than any other I have seen.

It wasn't shut down or buried on a whim, whinebag. The moderator locked it and provided a link to the thread already started for Daylon Mack.

If you have a question about a moderator decision, send them a PM or ask of the admins before running your yap and looking ridiculous.

Classy and mature response :-\/>

totally

Folks constantly complaining about this FREE site gets old. If folks are so unhappy with how it's run that they complain at every turn, they do have options.

sorry guys. I feel bad for asking the question about D Mack. Didn't know it would go this way. :sad2::dunno:

OK, but just don't let it happen again.

;D

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way I am hearing things are now, with the top target recruits is as follows:

1. Martez Ivey: 65%. Still think he winds up in an Orange and Blue Tiger uniform.

2. Byron Cowart: 50% between us and FSU.

3. John Burt: 60% AU. If his mom would get on board, think it would be close to a done deal.

4. Daron Payne: 20% AU, 80% Bama. Thought we may have a better shot, but even though he gives us lip service, Sabear always has a spy in our camp for the past three years

5. D'Andre Walker: 40%. Although he officialed to Tenn, think Georgia may be our toughest competitor here.

6. Chide Valentine-Okeke: No idea. Have not heard anything.

7. Jeffrey Holland: 90%. Believe he will be an orange and blue tiger.

8. Terry Beckner: 40%. The Official visit will be essential here.

9. CC Jefferson: 53%. Biggest move seems to be with CC. Prior to Muschamp, 0%. Now, I think we are trending toward the lead.

10. Justin Martin: No word on where we stand. Consensus is we have a good shot, but not hearing anything from my sources.

Out of this list, we are in good shape with 2 and trending with 4 at 50% or better.

The way I am hearing things are now, with the top target recruits is as follows:

1. Martez Ivey: 65%. Still think he winds up in an Orange and Blue Tiger uniform.

2. Byron Cowart: 50% between us and FSU.

3. John Burt: 60% AU. If his mom would get on board, think it would be close to a done deal.

4. Daron Payne: 20% AU, 80% Bama. Thought we may have a better shot, but even though he gives us lip service, Sabear always has a spy in our camp for the past three years

5. D'Andre Walker: 40%. Although he officialed to Tenn, think Georgia may be our toughest competitor here.

6. Chide Valentine-Okeke: No idea. Have not heard anything.

7. Jeffrey Holland: 90%. Believe he will be an orange and blue tiger.

8. Terry Beckner: 40%. The Official visit will be essential here.

9. CC Jefferson: 53%. Biggest move seems to be with CC. Prior to Muschamp, 0%. Now, I think we are trending toward the lead.

10. Justin Martin: No word on where we stand. Consensus is we have a good shot, but not hearing anything from my sources.

Out of this list, we are in good shape with 2 and trending with 4 at 50% or better.

As always, nothing guaranteed. Appreciate the update bike and I'd take four out of that list any day of the week.

Quote: "CC Jefferson: 53%.". I do love exactitude!

Even if the exactitude is even more arbitrary than a round number?

Oh no. When a man says "53%" there's nothing arbitrary about that. 53% tells us that guy KNOWS STUFF! If someone says, for instance, 60/40 then we are left to wonder, but 53% is NOT to be quibbled with! :)

Oh no. When a man says "53%" there's nothing arbitrary about that. 53% tells us that guy KNOWS STUFF! If someone says, for instance, 60/40 then we are left to wonder, but 53% is NOT to be quibbled with! :)/>

Word.

Hey 23, saw where Daylon Mack decommitted from Texas A&M. Do we have a shot? He will announce his top 2 Saturday.

I saw in a post that he is considered a Texas lean. No more information because a mod shut the topic down. I hope we go after this guy. Maybe the mod just hates Mack or something. More stuff gets buried on this site by whim than any other I have seen.

It wasn't shut down or buried on a whim, whinebag. The moderator locked it and provided a link to the thread already started for Daylon Mack.

If you have a question about a moderator decision, send them a PM or ask of the admins before running your yap and looking ridiculous.

Classy and mature response :-\/>

totally

Folks constantly complaining about this FREE site gets old. If folks are so unhappy with how it's run that they complain at every turn, they do have options.

sorry guys. I feel bad for asking the question about D Mack. Didn't know it would go this way. :sad2::dunno:

OK, but just don't let it happen again.

;D

I place myself on a "No Show Clause" until next year..... :sad2::rimshot:

:-X

Oh no. When a man says "53%" there's nothing arbitrary about that. 53% tells us that guy KNOWS STUFF! If someone says, for instance, 60/40 then we are left to wonder, but 53% is NOT to be quibbled with! :)/>

Word.

Number.

Word.

Number.

Letter

Word.

Number.

Letter

Integer

Archived