2016 4* WR Kyle Davis (AU commit 11/25/15)

RunInRed

KK tweeted this afternoon that he thought AU would get Davis. Long way to go but this would be sweet!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KK tweeted this afternoon that he thought AU would get Davis. Long way to go but this would be sweet!

Putting my money on UGA, then UT. Btw, bleacher report took KN's column and made most of if theo info public. Would not be happy about that if I were KN and would strongly consider legal action.

Putting my money on UGA, then UT. Btw, bleacher report took KN's column and made most of if theo info public. Would not be happy about that if I were KN and would strongly consider legal action.

You of little faith, putting us third. Time will tell. I was talking about KK not KN. KK is a very knowledgable AU person. He used to visit AUfamily and post but rarely does these days. He posts on SECrant some. He usually has good intell.

You of little faith, putting us third. Time will tell. I was talking about KK not KN. KK is a very knowledgable AU person. He used to visit AUfamily and post but rarely does these days. He posts on SECrant some. He usually has good intell.

I know you were referring to KK. My prediction came from KN's interview with KD. From what he said, AU sadly appears to be in third place...but who knows.

I think he is more of a talent evaluator than a recruiting guru.

Um, he's sick. KK's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from KN who knows KD who's going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Um, he's sick. KK's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from KN who knows KD who's going with this girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Classic!

Recruiting is about to heat up. Get ready people.

Good, think many will agree we are doing OK, but we better heat things up. We feel we should get Davidson very soon and they will be nice to see, but we want some of the other 5 stars like Davis and Myers.

Is Davis expected to announce soon?

October 23rd. Don't get your hopes up. Many people on this message board think he has a good chance to commit to AU. I disagree. Its down to UT or UGA...from reading what there is publicly about him.

Gotcha. Maybe he would sign with us under duress?

Isn't duress Saban's nickname? I am pretty sure that it is so I seriously doubt he would help Auburn sign Davis

October 23rd. Don't get your hopes up. Many people on this message board think he has a good chance to commit to AU. I disagree. Its down to UT or UGA...from reading what there is publicly about him.

Got any links to share? I've read it's down to 3 (UGA, UTk, and AU), and that he has a favorite (but won't tell which it is). What makes you think he's down to UT or UGA?

Got any links to share? I've read it's down to 3 (UGA, UTk, and AU), and that he has a favorite (but won't tell which it is). What makes you think he's down to UT or UGA?

Nehbur's mist recent interview which Bleacher Report took much if and posted on the Auburn link, an article written by Sanjay Kirpalani. KD said the team that leads he has the best relationship with the coaches. His last visit to AU was Big Cat weekend, but has visited UT and UGA multiple tines since then, which leads me to believe we trail...but you never really know for sure.

Nehbur's mist recent interview which Bleacher Report took much if and posted on the Auburn link, an article written by Sanjay Kirpalani. KD said the team that leads he has the best relationship with the coaches. His last visit to AU was Big Cat weekend, but has visited UT and UGA multiple tines since then, which leads me to believe we trail...but you never really know for sure.

Kyle Davis actually visited the week of the cookout. It was a one day visit during the week, but he said that it still made a big impression. I have a funny feeling that we may be in this thing more than people think...

Kyle Davis actually visited the week of the cookout. It was a one day visit during the week, but he said that it still made a big impression. I have a funny feeling that we may be in this thing more than people think...

We are.

We are.

OK, cool -- that's what I'm thinking, too. Would really love to sign this kid.

He's a good wr. He's hard working, demanding, and a little cocky, all that could make him one of the all time greats at wr

Archived