Auburn receives uniforms for 2015, have small change

FHeal

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how well do they function ?

I buy my athletic shoes based for their function. My paddling shoes for how well they friction when wet, or how warm or cold it may be. My climbing shoes based on what type of rock or features. My hiking shoes or boots on whether the payload is heavy or light, and for length and conditions of the day. My hunting...My work...My dress....

What do these shoes do better than the ones they wore before? The color I care less about; except perhaps when paired with those awful same colored orange socks.

I think they'll look cool especially in our home unis

I think if you invert the colors, those might look real good with the road whites.

Nice! I agree.

:puke:/>

Hey...it's a generational thing....under 30 = No Taste.....

That explains it as well as anything I suppose. Those things are hideous.

Quick! Someone make a note of this historic event. Homie and I agree !!!

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad you finally found something to agree on?

There has NEVER been anything uglier than the black shoes and socks. CLUNKY! Herman Munster! Just awful. Hope we never see those again. Glad to see the stripes on pants and shirts back to normal. I would love it if we would do alternate uniforms once a year at one of those games against terrible teams where we never sell out. Or Homecoming. It would give us something to look forward to.

OMG Happy Days are here again......................................

There has NEVER been anything uglier than the black shoes and socks. CLUNKY! Herman Munster! Just awful. Hope we never see those again. Glad to see the stripes on pants and shirts back to normal. I would love it if we would do alternate uniforms once a year at one of those games against terrible teams where we never sell out. Or Homecoming. It would give us something to look forward to.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! black shoes= All business, grid iron grit. trench warfare etc.....Classic stuff!!

I think they'll look cool especially in our home unis

I think if you invert the colors, those might look real good with the road whites.

Here are the other cleats.

2015cleatsbottom.jpg

2015whitecleats.jpg

There has NEVER been anything uglier than the black shoes and socks. CLUNKY! Herman Munster! Just awful. Hope we never see those again.

This. So clunky.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Orange.

Orange who?

Orange you glad you finally found something to agree on?

Not really. I just threw up in my mouth a little...

They'd look great on a clown. <_</>

Put them on and take a selfie....Then we will know for sure !!!

...Orange is even mentioned first in the fight song.

You don't reckon that has anything to do with the line in the song before it, do ya? ;)

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!! black shoes= All business, grid iron grit. trench warfare etc.....Classic stuff!!

I agree. :punk:

We need to have some kind of material on the helmets that will cause the opposition to see a blind spot thus allowing our players to have the edge

We need to have some kind of material on the helmets that will cause the opposition to see a blind spot thus allowing our players to have the edge

... or maybe break away face masks. Which would remain intact in impact, such as when running into someone of smashing the ground, but would pull off when grabbed hold of or held.

• 2 weeks later...

So, seeing those orange shoes and socks and sleeves, this was not the traditional classic look of Auburn. As for me, I'd be glad never to see that "ensemble" again.

But then, I'm old and old fashioned. What did ya'll think?

So, seeing those orange shoes and socks and sleeves, this was not the traditional classic look of Auburn. As for me, I'd be glad never to see that "ensemble" again.

But then, I'm old and old fashioned. What did ya'll think?

Didn't like it. At all.

Archived