Naming a Starting QB at Auburn

RunInRed

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

When the Bird speaks, I listen!  I have tossed this idea around a good bit in my mind, I would love to see JJ come out and play lights out all season. This would be sweet  redemption totally!

really??? what a shame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, wareagle881 said:

My outside the outside sources tell me that Kerryon will start as the wildcat quarterback but JJ, SW and JFIII will all be on the field and the first play will be a triple reverse go route. Unfortunately the outside of the outside sources do not know who will actually throw the  pass....

KJ will take the snap and hand off to JF3 on the fly sweep. JF3 will pitch it to White. White will throw it to JJ on the opposite side of the field. JJ will throw it back across the field to SW running a go route for a 10 yard gain.

33 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I've done everything in my power to keep him alive in this thread

me too, man. It irritates me that Sean White was given so much love when JJ was obviously a better option, based on offensive production and experience. 

Can we please stop talking about Jeremy Johnson against Arkansas 2014... please.

Anyone who's played the sport could recognize that the 1st half against Arkansas was scripted.  Every play!!!  Jeremy looked like a million bucks because he knew where the ball was going before the ball was snapped.  He didn't have to make a single decision...  

There are a lot of guys who could've played that good against Arky's soft ass D...  Especially, when you've been scripting the plays (every play) for a month.

It won't happen, and can't happen against Clemson... they'll eat him alive.  

Jeremy's not a terrible QB, but can y'all please stop referencing that one half of football 2 years ago...

thanks in advance.

Is there any chance of Gus coming out and fooling everyone with the starter being Woody?  I do think he is the QB of the future for Auburn football. He looks like the real deal and can come in and play lights out for us. I love his size resembling that of a linebacker. I think he will be a bit like Cam and will run over just about anyone who tries to tackle him.

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

really??? what a shame

I listen to you and Bird! Each of you tends to get it right most of the time.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Is there any chance of Gus coming out and fooling everyone with the starter being Woody?  I do think he is the QB of the future for Auburn football. He looks like the real deal and can come in and play lights out for us. I love his size resembling that of a linebacker. I think he will be a bit like Cam and will run over just about anyone who tries to tackle him.

Of course there is

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I think there is a better chance of us running the wishbone with Lawson, Adams and KP in the backfield.

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I listen to you and Bird! Each of you tends to get it right most of the time.

Well I'm a lot smarter then bird remember that.

8 minutes ago, Altima said:

Can we please stop talking about Jeremy Johnson against Arkansas 2014... please.

Anyone who's played the sport could recognize that the 1st half against Arkansas was scripted.  Every play!!!  Jeremy looked like a million bucks because he knew where the ball was going before the ball was snapped.  He didn't have to make a single decision...  

There are a lot of guys who could've played that good against Arky's soft ass D...  Especially, when you've been scripting the plays (every play) for a month.

Jeremy's not a terrible QB, but can y'all please stop referencing that one half of football 2 years ago...

thanks in advance.

I won't bring it up again...until the Arkansas game this year.

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well I'm a lot smarter then bird remember that.

*than

;D

39 minutes ago, Altima said:

thanks in advance.

I'm not for or against JJ but that TD pass to Melvin Ray was a pre-snap read. However Arky's secondary is/was terrible so you're probably right about all other plays being scripted. 

1 hour ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

I think we now have finally hit that all three are starting.. Clemson is screwed. No idea who to prepare for..

JJ is my man though.

3 QB WildBone,

Read Option by the long snapper?

I am starting to envision more than one playing early.

53 minutes ago, Altima said:

thanks in advance.

How about 2013 Western Carolina?;)

http://www.espn.com/ncf/recap/_/id/332850002

1 hour ago, Dshep4au said:

True! I have been an Auburn fan for more years than most of y'all have been alive. That made me laugh out loud.  It is the Auburn way to worry except not so much during the Dye years. It was tough to score but once we had the lead we didn't have to worry about our defense giving up a score!

Amen to that...would love to see that kind of defensive strength again!

1 hour ago, Altima said:

thanks in advance.

Yep, let's get back to talking about those two INTs' that SW threw in the Memphis game.....that's much more relevant.

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Yep, let's get back to talking about those two INTs' that SW threw in the Memphis game.....that's much more relevant.

The one TD he threw might be even more relevant.

Archived