"Donald Trump is not well"

TitanTiger

55 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Sit down, for once I agree with you. Labeling Trump has mentally ill is a slap in the face to those who truly do have mental illnesses. Trump is a narcissist who becomes vicious when his fragile ego is bruised. He lacks empathy and has never in his lifetime put another human being over himself and his own needs and interests. Is he unfit? Absolutely. But it has nothing to do with mental illness. 

well hot damn lets have a party

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2017 at 5:16 PM, Auburnfan91 said:

Trump is a petty douche who can't resist responding to criticism in the media and going after people, even women, for their comments about him. He says things that are either lies or things that have very little chance of happening. He'll stoop to personal attacks with people that criticize him. He also loves to go after the media to gin up his supporters. His temperament is unpresidential. Therefore he needs to be impeached........ Actions aren't as important. Words and tweets matters more............ 

Temperament matters more than actions to the anti-Trump people. As long as you have the right temperament you can: get the U.S. into two wars, respond poorly to a disaster like a major hurricane, create a housing bubble, and preside over the collapse of the economy. You can also: go after FOX news and criticize them without being called petty, threaten reporters with jail if they don't comply with a subpoena, try to have "reporter's privilege" taken away by using the Espionage Act more than any other president, call a terrorist group a JV team, create a "red line" in Syria, have a  "reset" with Vladimir Putin's Russia, bemoan American culture overseas, and claim you're going to have the most transparent administration ever but then lack transparency.

.......................  That's the kind of temperament we need  .......................... ' Merica

Decisions are the only thing that counts.  Bad temperament leads to bad decisions.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:51 PM, TitanTiger said:

I think his pathological lying, his absolute obsession with what everyone says about him, his fixation on commenting on women, just to name a few things, says otherwise.

So do YOU think that, based on his actions as POTUS, that he should be removed from office?

15 hours ago, homersapien said:

Decisions are the only thing that counts.  Bad temperament leads to bad decisions.

What fortune cookie did you get that from?

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

So do YOU think that, based on his actions as POTUS, that he should be removed from office?

Well that's a different question.  Having him removed from office is more of a legal question.  I was simply responding to this statement from you:

I don't think that the jury has convened yet. Trump may certainly prove to be MORE than just a douche, but I still contend that is all he has done so far.

You had said he's "just" a douche.  I think he's more that just that.  Whether that has risen to a level that legally removing him from office I can't say.  But writing his action off as just douchebaggery and nothing more doesn't seem warranted either.

Have an acquaintance from NOLA that went to the fund raiser last Wednesday night at the beautiful Trump Hotel in DC. Got a pic Thursday morning of said acquaintance and President Trump. Only comment was that Trump is hilarious. 

18 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have an acquaintance from NOLA that went to the fund raiser last Wednesday night at the beautiful Trump Hotel in DC. Got a pic Thursday morning of said acquaintance and President Trump. Only comment was that Trump is hilarious. 

Image result for your nuts meme

Trump is just a squirrel trying to get a nut like the rest of us.

56 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Trump is just a squirrel trying to get a nut like the rest of us.

He wants all the nuts. 

38 minutes ago, alexava said:

He wants all the nuts. 

Most of the ones he's got are trying to nail his hyde to the wall.

Archived