Urban Meyer's downfall?

Auburn2Eugene

Urban hires some real sweet hearts for these 18 to 23 year old young men.  Of course Urban had no idea this stuff was going on. Here’s the latest:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/08/18/ex-ohio-state-coach-zach-smith-took-lewd-photos-at-white-house-ordered-numerous-erotic-toys-report.html

Another photo allegedly showed Smith placing his genitalia next to a White House bathroom towel that had the Seal of the President of the United States.

“took multiple photos of his penis inside the Ohio State coaches’ offices” and he “photographed himself in the coaches’ offices receiving oral sex and having sex with an OSU staffer."

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Urban, OSU is really coming down hard on him!  A forced vacation with full pay.  He may need a psychiatrist to help him deal with such harsh punishment.  

Where is the yellow font...

1 hour ago, Mike4AU said:

Poor Urban, OSU is really coming down hard on him!  A forced vacation with full pay.  He may need a psychiatrist to help him deal with such harsh punishment.  

Where is the yellow font...

I wonder if the stress from the paid vacation will cause a recurrence of his chest pains that caused him to bail on Florida...

1 hour ago, gctiger said:

I wonder if the stress from the paid vacation will cause a recurrence of his chest pains that caused him to bail on Florida...

9F7737D8-BC7F-4545-B681-8695FA5178AF.gif

As someone has already posted, just felt like it needed to be posted again. Lol

13 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

9F7737D8-BC7F-4545-B681-8695FA5178AF.gif

As someone has already posted, just felt like it needed to be posted again. Lol

And to think that people were criticized for questioning the validity of his health issues at the time.

26 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

So the OSU AD is going to take the fall on this one? Wonder how much he is going to get on the buyout. 

If Urban followed the proper protocol >>> reported to OSU higher up's, then the AD has to take the heat and fall on the sword.

Well damn I bet 2 games crap almighty $600 bucks down the drain................I hate the OSU how in the hell do you suspend a AD good grief can someone take responsibility at osu. What the AD takes a vacation for two weeks

Yep, there's that classy BIG10 for you. When given the opportunity by the media to speak out against domestic violence and show some empathy to the victim in the case, Meyer essentially said nothing. That tells me all I need to know. Confirms what I've believed about Meyer for a long time - scum.

What a spineless decision. Guess we'll see Urban visiting a battered women's group while he's "suspended." With a camera following him of course.

On 8/11/2018 at 8:38 AM, LakeBum said:

They keep the coaches from getting in trouble and aid players when they can to cover up small issues like being arrested for DUI and carrying an unregistered firearm.  

Just a point of general information: "Six states and the District of Columbia require registration of some or all firearms" Only Hawaii and D.C. require that all firearms be registered. Link: https://www.answers.com/Q/Which_states_do_require_gun_registration

I know every cop show on TV harps on "unregistered firearms" but there really are only those two jurisdictions that require registrations. In Alabama, for example, there is no way to register a firearm, as there is no "registry" and that applies to virtually the entire country, with the few exceptions listed in the link.

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Just a point of general information: "Six states and the District of Columbia require registration of some or all firearms" Only Hawaii and D.C. require that all firearms be registered. Link: https://www.answers.com/Q/Which_states_do_require_gun_registration

I know every cop show on TV harps on "unregistered firearms" but there really are only those two jurisdictions that require registrations. In Alabama, for example, there is no way to register a firearm, as there is no "registry" and that applies to virtually the entire country, with the few exceptions listed in the link.

So what's the cop say when you get pulled over and he finds a firearm under your seat?  I'm sure it varies by state, but I'd guess you'd need a concealed carry permit in some places.  Firearm registration, assault rifle, automatic rifle, etc. are some very misunderstood terms in the general public for sure.

EDIT: Almost forgot; screw Urban Cryer.

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Lay money one to two game suspension then back to full time. Hope I'm wrong

Almost! Pretty despicable if you ask me

7 hours ago, oracle79 said:

So what's the cop say when you get pulled over and he finds a firearm under your seat?

In most states, nothing. In Alabama, nothing. In Florida, it can't be in plain view. Example: It must be in glove compartment, under seat or otherwise hidden. A car is, in general, considered pretty much like a person't home. No permit is required to possess a firearm. Now, if they find drugs, DUI or similar they would seize the firearm but it won't be because it's not registered.

41 minutes ago, Mikey said:

In most states, nothing. In Alabama, nothing. In Florida, it can't be in plain view. Example: It must be in glove compartment, under seat or otherwise hidden. A car is, in general, considered pretty much like a person't home. No permit is required to possess a firearm. Now, if they find drugs, DUI or similar they would seize the firearm but it won't be because it's not registered.

A DUI will void a concealed carry permit

Archived