So what's to come?

cole256

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, cole256 said:

@bigbird takes my stuff, cleans it up and post it and you guys fall for it and like it every time.

I post it and I get face palms...smh you mutha?!

You thumbs up watching ? Lol 

6 hours ago, DAG said:

The good thing is we will be the underdog like so many of our fans like, so maybe we will play with reckless abandonment against those two. Interested to see what UGA-LSU game will be like.

It's night and day, and memories aren't super-sweet of the ultimate outcome, but was not LSU our ONLY loss when we made it to the NC in 2013?  Nail-biters, plenty, before and after LSU, but it was the only loss.  And by way more than 1 point.  Don't get me wrong...I'm still irritated and heartbroken  about yesterday on many levels, but I'm not lingering.

So as the future's yet unwritten, as injuries can plague any team at any time, as a lot of cohesion and correction is yet to unfold...and on any given Saturday...I will lean toward a  hopeful repeat of 2013.  And like DAG says, we do really, really well as an underdog in everyone's perception...even ours...as long as we don't let it bend us backwards, inside out and toward the ledge.

1 2 3 4 Total
Auburn 0 0 14 7 21
#6 LSU 14 7 7 7 35

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Well, I think you just answered your own question. 

Kim was the only OL with zero starting experience, but has been in the system for 3 years. How many starts and time at DB did Noah have? Why is it difficult to acknowledge the OL has much more experience both in starts and within the program/system, and because of it should be held to a higher degree of scrutiny.  Their performance has been very poor, Noah's has not.

I think u guys can agree, neither had a lot of experience- Noah less.    We have learn how to run  5he ball   

Agree on big Kat, need to get him more reps.    TD got light up every time at strong side.... he has a long way to.   

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

It's night and day, and memories aren't super-sweet of the ultimate outcome, but was not LSU our ONLY loss when we made it to the NC in 2013?  Nail-biters, plenty, before and after LSU, but it was the only loss.  And by way more than 1 point.  Don't get me wrong...I'm still irritated and heartbroken  about yesterday on many levels, but I'm not lingering.

So as the future's yet unwritten, as injuries can plague any team at any time, as a lot of cohesion and correction is yet to unfold...and on any given Saturday...I will lean toward a  hopeful repeat of 2013.  And like DAG says, we do really, really well as an underdog in everyone's perception...even ours...as long as we don't let it bend us backwards, inside out and toward the ledge.

1 2 3 4 Total
Auburn 0 0 14 7 21
#6 LSU 14 7 7 7 35

Still in the top ten. We just can’t let up. Got to go on a kill streak now. 

6 hours ago, around4ever said:

Intermediate passes over the middle are not in Gus's "system".  He does not coach to take advantage of what the defense gives him.  He coaches his system and dares the defense to stop it. 

What? I saw at least 5 to 6 intermediate passes yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

he's widely known as a top 5 QB, I doubt Malzahn's offensive system or he himself are gonna get any better 

I wonder about that.....maybe in the SEC right now and wondering what the criteria is.   But JMO, Gus is not his problem....and I do hope he gets better.   In the SEC if he can't learn to handle pressure and find alternate receivers, that's a problem and that's  on him...JMO...

1 hour ago, KnightTiger said:

I believe Stidham is a senior this year correct?  then we should have a new QB next year which also means we'll be starting a sophomore in Malik Willis. or a True Freshman in Joey Gatewood or Bo Nix

I thought redshirt junior.

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

yeah I wonder why... poor cole.  I like you cole you're a pretty cool dude but you aren't always right and no one wants to hear someone trumpet themselves like you do.  Just some advice for you buddy

Sigh....it's a running joke bird and I have. Dude you need a hug or something. She really of all people to say this. Have you read your post lately? At least people can say I know what I'm talking about, what are you hanging your hat on?

1 hour ago, DAG said:

You thumbs up watching ? Lol 

Man I noticed everybody numbers yesterday....my numbers are trash smh

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

who are these OL with multiple starts?  Driscoll at UMass?  Horton with his 4 or 5 starts?  Harrell with his 6?  Kim with his 3?  or Tega with his 7 or 8?  

Ummm.....You know what multiple means right?

Just now, corchjay said:

Yep and so does Noah after his second game.  

I can't seem what point you are trying to make. Was one of the linemen a running back or linebacker last year?

13 minutes ago, corchjay said:

The OL is inexperienced.  So is the defensive backfield.  They both faltered yesterday and in my opinion the DBs cost us the game.  

You sound silly . It was a team loss. Stop being spiteful due to personal vendettas. Offense could’ve played better and the defense could’ve played better. All units had opportunities to sway the game.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

You sound silly . It was a team loss. Stop being spiteful due to personal vendettas. Offense could’ve played better and the defense could’ve played better. All units had opportunities to sway the game.

Just now, corchjay said:

Complete team loss.  From coaches down to players.  No other way to describe it.  Not one area of the field dominated their opponent yesterday and many groups were out played.  

Great minds think alike I guess.  But no I don’t sound silly

Just now, corchjay said:

Great minds think alike I guess.  But no I don’t sound silly

So out of spite , you are blaming the DBs for costing us the game ? That is a silly statement.

Archived