Jump to content

2019 Schedule Released


Brad_ATX

Recommended Posts

Aug. 31 vs. Oregon (Arlington, Texas)

Sept. 7 vs. Tulane

Sept. 14 vs. Kent State

Sept. 21 at Texas A&M

Sept. 28 vs. Mississippi State

Oct. 5 at Florida

Oct. 12 BYE

Oct. 19 at Arkansas

Oct. 26 at LSU

Nov. 2 vs. Ole Miss

Nov. 9 BYE

Nov. 16 vs. Georgia

Nov. 23 vs. Samford

Nov. 30 vs. Alabama 

Link to comment
Share on other sites





9 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Aug. 31 vs. Oregon (Arlington, Texas)

Sept. 7 vs. Tulane

Sept. 14 vs. Kent State

Sept. 21 at Texas A&M

Sept. 28 vs. Mississippi State

Oct. 5 at Florida

Oct. 12 BYE

Oct. 19 at Arkansas

Oct. 26 at LSU

Nov. 2 vs. Ole Miss

Nov. 9 BYE

Nov. 16 vs. Georgia

Nov. 23 vs. Samford

Nov. 30 vs. Alabama 

FINALLY!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's a very favorable schedule if you ask me.

I think it ends up being one of the toughest (again) schedules in the nation.

Ranked opponents:
Oregon
Texas A&M
MS State
LSU
Georgia
Alabama

With our luck, Florida will be this year's LSU team and rise up the rankings in a hurry too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Aug. 31 vs. Oregon (Arlington, Texas)

Sept. 7 vs. Tulane

Sept. 14 vs. Kent State

Sept. 21 at Texas A&M

Sept. 28 vs. Mississippi State

Oct. 5 at Florida

Oct. 12 BYE

Oct. 19 at Arkansas

Oct. 26 at LSU

Nov. 2 vs. Ole Miss

Nov. 9 BYE

Nov. 16 vs. Georgia

Nov. 23 vs. Samford

Nov. 30 vs. Alabama 

If we're going to keep playing really tough Out of Conference teams can we please God move it to any week other than the first week and the week before Alabama.

Oregon, Tulane, Kent State (will Woody Barrett still be there?), TAMU, Moo State, Florida, Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Samford, Alabama

Moo State through Georgia is one crazy stretch of games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Its been a while and had nice run before matchup ended.

Yeah the addition of Mizzou and A&M really messed up the schedule rotation. I'm super excited for this one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Linayus said:

I think it ends up being one of the toughest (again) schedules in the nation.

Ranked opponents:
Oregon
Texas A&M
MS State
LSU
Georgia
Alabama

With our luck, Florida will be this year's LSU team and rise up the rankings in a hurry too.

I was more referring to how the games are laid out.  The three weeks of road games have a bye week splitting them up and then a bye again before UGA.  That's about the best we could have hoped for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If we're going to keep playing really tough Out of Conference teams can we please God move it to any week other than the first week and the week before Alabama.

2019 is the last year of that.  2020 vs UNC is week 2 and I think the home/home series we have scheduled after that through 2028 will all be week 2 or 3.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Yeah the addition of Mizzou and A&M really messed up the schedule rotation. I'm super excited for this one!

? Me too.........Maybe Mullen will still be the HC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I was more referring to how the games are laid out.  The three weeks of road games have a bye week splitting them up and then a bye again before UGA.  That's about the best we could have hoped for.

Ohhh yeah, okay, I got you. That was set up pretty nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Zeek said:

If we're going to keep playing really tough Out of Conference teams can we please God move it to any week other than the first week and the week before Alabama.

Oregon, Tulane, Kent State (will Woody Barrett still be there?), TAMU, Moo State, Florida, Arkansas, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, Samford, Alabama

Moo State through Georgia is one crazy stretch of games.

Two bye weeks in there though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

with ol' Gus coaching probably like 3-9... amirite?

With the QB situation and who we will lose and could potentially lose 6-6 or 7-5 would be fortunate with this schedule. I know what you were going for but come on. We have long feared how 2019 would look like. Only way I see it being better is if we just roll the dice with Bo Nix take our lumps early against oregon and by TAMU he is a stud and ready to roll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD we do not have to play at Red Stick till late october. If it is a 2:30 CBS game the heat will not be as much of a factor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD we do not have to play at Red Stick till late october. If it is a 2:30 CBS game the heat will not be as much of a factor.

Oh they'll make that one a night game to curse us even more. :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Linayus said:

Oh they'll make that one a night game to curse us even more. ?

Perfect time to break it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD we do not have to play at Red Stick till late october. If it is a 2:30 CBS game the heat will not be as much of a factor.

We played there last year on October 14th.  It was still hot as hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m looking forward to that Florida game.  I haven’t been there since 2002.  My favorite away Stadium.  This is not Chip Kelly’s Oregon.  3 coaches in 4 seasons will take its toll on their talent level.  

TAMU, Bama, and UGA will be tough.  LSU will be about the same as always.  Moo State loses a good bit.  Ole Miss might be better.  Arkansas will still be garbage.

On offense Auburn loses Stidham, Cox, Jalen, and Ryan Davis.  Returns the entire offensive line.  Whichever Qb will be a true dual threat Qb. “Cough” Cord “Cough”

Defense loses a bunch on the front end but also has good young guys returning.  Need a solid class to build back some Dline depth.  

Return both kickers.

Alabam and Georgia at home = undefeated season.  War ? bacaw!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...