Josh Moon has some Malzahn info

TitanTiger

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

We still have a OC under contract for another year. 

No way Chip stays. No way they let that ride.

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Could the flight to Norman thing be Gus reaching out to Kliff Kingsbury and meeting in a neutral location? 

Stoops lives in Florida.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Chip will definitely be the scapegoat.  Do you think he'll even be around for our bowl game?

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus is not reaching out to any OC's. You can take that one to the bank. 

If they plan on keeping him and letting him try to fix this, why wouldn't he be?

Just now, KolchakAU85 said:

Chip will definitely be the scapegoat.  Do you think he'll even be around for our bowl game?

I think he will be unless he gets another job offer by then

5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus is not reaching out to any OC's. You can take that one to the bank. 

as far as average joes and asshats go,i trust what you say more than anyone else,anywhere...exactly what do you think?....tell us what you can,pretend  we are 6 year olds because this whole thing is insanity,starting the very moment mr. wizard was hired

14 minutes ago, TigerFanAU said:

The contract was getting signed no matter who the new AD is/was. No one was coming in and stopping the BOT and president from signing that. No one. Stupid argument against Greene once again. There will be plenty of to judge him on (coaching hires, fundraising, facilities, etc.) in the future.  Leath tried to get rid of Bruce Pearl, and Greene disagreed and won, and for that he should be commended because Pearl has been amazing.

Thank you for educating me on the fact that Greene had the power to override Leafe to not fire Pearl. LOL! But now he doesn’t have the power to override him and fire Gus. LOL!

15 hours ago, Scotty2Hotty said:

Not to derail, but have heard the same thing about Tennessee every year since the Great Pumpkin left. Same has been said about Miami and Nebraska.

Surely you are not trying to say that they have hired the right coaches over the years.

Most of the year. Still has a home in Norman. Don't think that plane is heading to see Stoops BTW. 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Thank you for educating me on the fact that Greene had the power to override Leafe to not fire Pearl. LOL! But now he doesn’t have the power to override him and fire Gus. LOL!

He didn’t say he overrid his decision now did he? He said he disagreed with Leath. At the end of the day Leath has to sign off to it, so maybe, just maybe he decided to heed is AD word with Pearl. It looks like both Leath and Greene are on the same page with Gus. 

Just now, DAG said:

He didn’t say he overrid his decision now did he? He said he disagreed with Leath. At the end of the day Leath has to sign off to it, so maybe, just maybe he decided to heed is AD word with Pearl. It looks like both Leath and Greene are on the same page with Gus. 

If true, that’s one thing we can agree on. That sucks!

4 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Greene fought to keep Bruce and won the battle. This is 100% fact. No one has the power to fire Gus right now but Leath, with the money involved. 

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Stoops spends most of his time in Florida. Has a real nice house on a real nice golf course. 

he spent all last year in Norman up until this June according to him, besides visiting Florida and Chicago.  I did skim it fast

https://newsok.com/article/5597251/bob-stoops-was-ready-to-own-his-own-time

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Who lets what ride? 

For one Greene. I do think he is smart enough to know that Gus needs to make some changes , it doesn’t necessarily mean he should be the one gone. I also believe Gus is smart enough to know this as well.

Most of the year. Still has a home in Norman. Don't think that plane is heading to see Stoops BTW. 

Those tail numbers are registered to a group called Media Aviation Associates...not a university plane.  The flight plan was apparently known about yesterday...part of Josh Moon's agenda.  This is hilarious.

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Greene fought to keep Bruce and won the battle. This is 100% fact. No one has the power to fire Gus right now but Leath, with the money involved. 

You are more connected than me, no doubt! Do you understand how some of this is just not making sense?

So you are now hearing Chip is safe?

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Thats what we keep hearing, but why hasn’t it been done? If things between them are as bad as we’ve been led to believe, why would both of them like to cut ties and go separate ways? I ask rhetorically. 

Archived