I want Mario Cristobal

SKIPPER_01

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I mentioned this the other day as a rebuttal to why I don’t think our program is in a good position and it was dead ignored. The main 3 are going forward and we are stagnant . That is an issue. 

Revisit what?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Revisit what?

That I was referring to any singular poster. Nobody would’ve known who or what I was talking about because in reality most don’t care believe it or not. 

17 minutes ago, fredst said:

Looks like folks here at AUF have taken over the USA Today. Morons.....

8338A01F-BAB0-4AF4-869F-2B8D162B0225.jpeg

But his record at FIU...

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

That I was referring to any singular poster. Nobody would’ve known who or what I was talking about because in reality most don’t care believe it or not. 

Ok, well the person you were debating knew who you were referring to so that again is why I responded. I could careless if anybody else knows anything lol. it's all good

57 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Folks, we can't be afraid of change. I think some of you would have been okay with continuing to rub two sticks together for fire because it worked every now and then. 

Kudos to you!  Man, you hit the nail on the head with a Paul Bunyan sledgehammer!!

Since no one has addressed it yet, the man just looks and talks like a football coach.  Not a lot of beep, boop canned robot answers.

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

Since no one has addressed it yet, the man just looks and talks like a football coach.  Not a lot of beep, boop canned robot answers.

Spot on. I was really impressed with him during all the pre-game interviews leading up to AU vs Oregon. He definitely has a high football IQ. I was also equally impressed after seeing them play. Oregon played like an SEC team. He is doing what Urban did at OSU and Jimbo at FSU...taking an SEC style defense to the west coast. Not there yet...but making progress.

He has an overall record of 44-53.

He got out coached and beat by a high school coach that everyone wants to get rid of. 

He has worked for Saban, which means he will never beat him (Entering the 2019 season, Saban is 16-0 against former assistants, beating them by a combined score of 650-220. That’s an average score of about 41-14 in those games.)

And, he has absolutely no connection to or desire to come to Auburn, someone please explain to me why we’re so obsessed with him. 

38 minutes ago, rophle said:

He has an overall record of 44-53.

He got out coached and beat by a high school coach that everyone wants to get rid of. 

He has worked for Saban, which means he will never beat him (Entering the 2019 season, Saban is 16-0 against former assistants, beating them by a combined score of 650-220. That’s an average score of about 41-14 in those games.)

And, he has absolutely no connection to or desire to come to Auburn, someone please explain to me why we’re so obsessed with him. 

Uh oh. The Rooskies taught Mikey how to code bots.

33 minutes ago, rophle said:

No, I’m not sure; enlighten me.

It's somewhere in this library of call and response. If you want to dig for it. 

8 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

It's somewhere in this library of call and response. If you want to dig for it. 

Haha, nah I’ll pass; but I’ll read the abridged Cliff Notes if you want to throw them out there. 

12 minutes ago, rophle said:

Haha, nah I’ll pass; but I’ll read the abridged Cliff Notes if you want to throw them out there. 

It's not much. If I find it, I will. But I thought it pretty interesting. Just watching it all unfold...

Wonder what Oregon is paying Mario Cristobal. He would be great head coach for Auburn. He would surround himself with a great coaching staff. Who knows, he might even keep a few coaches that's on Auburn's staff now.

I am not going to jump in the Arena for or against Critobal. One key point is if Gus is let go this year whoever takes over won't have to compete against Saban that much longer as Saban is 68 years old. If he does decide to stay around past 70 I can hear the negative recruiting. Don't sign with bama Saban is 69 or 70 and this will be his last year. Once Saban is gone SEC West becomes a lot easier and so does our schedule.

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I am not going to jump in the Arena for or against Critobal. One key point is if Gus is let go this year whoever takes over won't have to compete against Saban that much longer as Saban is 68 years old. If he does decide to stay around past 70 I can hear the negative recruiting. Don't sign with bama Saban is 69 or 70 and this will be his last year. Once Saban is gone SEC West becomes a lot easier and so does our schedule.

I guarantee Bama ain’t hiring another Mike Shula when Saban retires. 

29 minutes ago, rophle said:

I guarantee Bama ain’t hiring another Mike Shula when Saban retires. 

Which is why it's so important to get the Head Coach in place that can get Auburn to where it needs to be.

9 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Which is why it's so important to get the Head Coach in place that can get Auburn to where it needs to be.

Maybe they’ll hire Christobol since we know Gus is a better coach than him. 

52 minutes ago, rophle said:

I’m not smart enough to be a bot

43 minutes ago, rophle said:

Maybe they’ll hire Christobol since we know Gus is a better coach than him. 

Checks out

Archived