Auburn vs Ole Miss 11 a.m.

Maverick.AU

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

That will make for 2 straight 11 a.m. games

We've earned it. 

4 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

I can't get drunk enough to tolerate a whipping that early. 

Not with that attitude 😄

Well maybe Joey Freshwater will just be coming home from the club around then. Still all hazy and not as focused as this past Saturday. 

If we can stay healthy against S. Carolina, I think Ole Miss will be the game where the O (MAR + Morris will know his personnel better) and LBs (speed & depth!) really shine. 

Of course then the line will be OM was overrated.

One advantage to the early kick off times is that we can go ahead and get the weekly misery over with and do other things later in the day.  

On 10/12/2020 at 12:19 PM, johnnyAU said:

This will be ugly. Start drinking at 9 am.

Start the womenz on mimosa's and men folk straight bourbon at 10am and neither will GAS by mid-1st quarter.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:02 PM, abw0004 said:

Auburn always seems to play well with noon away games...  Could be a blessing in disguise.

And bad with noon home games. I actually think this is kind of just a thing around college football. If I had to explain it, I'd say 1. Fans are more energetic at night which makes the road advantage better and 2. Road teams for these earlier games are maybe a little bit more awake having to come from a hotel rather than an on campus dorm. Either way, I think early kick off games favor the road team a bit. 

THIS IS THE WOOOOOOOOOORST part of sucking. WE get stuck with a bunch of freaking 11 am games. This will be our third already. I am sure there is more to come... SMH.

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

THIS IS THE WOOOOOOOOOORST part of sucking. WE get stuck with a bunch of freaking 11 am games. This will be our third already. I am sure there is more to come... SMH.

Not gonna lie. I'm going to be pretty productive this fall and I'm not going to have nearly as many sad drunk Saturday nights. I'm going to go about my business during the day and focus on things that make me happy on those nights. If we're not going to be really good, we might as well sink all the way to the bottom. 

War Damn Patiots!

Atlanta! United!

(I've also heard about some baseball team that a lot of people around here like doing pretty well.)

16 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I disagree fam. AU football has become almost like a chore to watch due to the coaching. 

Getting mad early and forgetting about it by the afternoon >>>> waiting around all day just to get mad

Archived