Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, shuebru said:

Anybody want to check over my list of coaches and tell which ones I'm missing from the list.   Trying to make a ranked choice system where we can a good feel of the board.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe27MfaOW1Ubt0hO43yEsp6tr9tQwR76stq1DP1yyr_t1GKng/viewform

And it's corresponding chart that should update.

https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbyfMaHGv5UkYqfR-K_wxm6FYzGc-CU7b73LdtLuKTEX/exec

I'm  still working on it but I should be able to find a way to display number of votes.

Don’t waste your time! Here’s the list for you.

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/LongFormArticle/auburn-head-coach-candidates-gus-malzahn-hot-board-40-157197679/?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=201217_200339_AuburnTigers&utm_content=Link

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Well I'm currently gambling on horses.  It passes the time.

So have you gotten good at it yet? I know it's a rather recent venture. 

5 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

How does Sarks recruiting skills match up with Napier/Kiffin/Elliot ?

watch his offense, it will recruit for him and why not be more concerned about getting a guy who can actually coach up the players

Just now, toddc said:

Looks like it's behind a paywall.   Is it just a list or does it have a ranked choice type of thing?

3 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Yeah thats nice if you wanna pay for it 😂

It was posted yesterday on this thread and I don’t think anyone knew it was vip

1 minute ago, shuebru said:

Looks like it's behind a paywall.   Is it just a list or does it have a ranked choice type of thing?

Script requires you to grant access 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

So have you gotten good at it yet? I know it's a rather recent venture. 

I hit a couple of Pick 5s and a Pick 6 over the summer that combined for about $2,500.  Definitely up for the year.

Literally just hit a nice little $62 trifecta at Gulfstream 5 minutes ago.

And I got my first winner home as a share owner last week!  Picture of her crossing the wire below.  She's has legitimate Kentucky Oaks potential.

FB_IMG_1607901073227.jpg

1 minute ago, toddc said:

It was posted yesterday on this thread 

Im saying it works if you have a paid subscription. If you dont pay for 247 access you cant view the list.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I hit a couple of Pick 5s and a Pick 6 over the summer that combined for about $2,500.  Definitely up for the year.

Literally just hit a nice little $62 trifecta at Gulfstream 5 minutes ago.

And I got my first winner home as a share owner last week!  Picture of her crossing the wire below.  She's has legitimate Kentucky Oaks potential.

FB_IMG_1607901073227.jpg

And I thought you were just pulling my leg about the whole "gamble on horses" thing.

Just now, fishepa said:

And I thought you were just pulling my leg about the whole "gamble on horses" thing.

LOL!  Nope.  I play a few times a week.  Work from home and have a TV in my office, so I'll handicap the night before on occasion and play in between emails.

Just now, AUnMS said:

Maybe Sark will bring the plans for the Death Star with him

As long as he has copies of the photos that Saban and Kirby have, as well as a copy of the map that shows where the bodies are buried, we all good fam. 

Pruitt seems to have them with the classes he signs, he is just a bad HC. 

2 minutes ago, AUnMS said:

Maybe Sark will bring the plans for the Death Star with him

I managed to get a copy. It says: “Hire a really good coach and get the f*** out of his way”

8 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Screenshot_20201218-134657.png

Try this one out.   It should be working now.

https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbw8Z0v8XR0zGXcGk2HVxb2ZPA_wda99w658Fln7CGh6TbARs211EStcaQ/exec

Google recently changed their app script environment so getting these things to work correctly is a pain.  

3 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

If we offer him the job I say a requirement is that he has to come before the playoffs start. 🤣🤣🤣

I'd hire him just for that reason.  My God it would piss Bama fans off so much and it would be glorious to watch.

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

I managed to get a copy. It says: “Hire a really good coach and get the f*** out of his way”

We've proven that we're smarter than following that boring plan.  That's like putting the ball in the fairway.  Boring!

1 minute ago, shuebru said:

Try this one out.   It should be working now.

https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbw8Z0v8XR0zGXcGk2HVxb2ZPA_wda99w658Fln7CGh6TbARs211EStcaQ/exec

Google recently changed their app script environment so getting these things to work correctly is a pain.  

This one works. Now if we can get people to take the survey and get a real ideal of what the fanbase wants

Archived