Jeff Schmedding ILB and Co-DC

Zeek

On 1/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If TWill‘s only crimes are being occasionally subordinate to Steele and being pompous....I’ll take him

If only...I agree.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2021 at 7:55 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If TWill‘s only crimes are being occasionally subordinate to Steele and being pompous....I’ll take him

In some quarters it's being said that T-Will became a big part of the problem instead of being part of the solution. That's all I heard. Since I'm not on the staff, I don't know if true or not.

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

In some quarters it's being said that T-Will became a big part of the problem instead of being part of the solution. That's all I heard. Since I'm not on the staff, I don't know if true or not.

I could definitely see T-Will siding with Steele and Garner against Gus, Chad and Kodi.  Don’t know anything about that but could have been an O and a D faction of coaches pulling against each other on Gus’ staff.

16 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

Is it official or you just going by what you heard?

2 minutes ago, AUMicBK said:

The numbers really don't work out for TWill returning.

Actually, I guess it still could. 4 spots (unless Bedell becomes official) so someone would just have to pull double duty with special teams ala Porter

I mean I get it that people really want T will to come back but if the coach doesn’t want him, so be it. It seems like he would have been hired by now if we really wanted him.

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

no one knows the severity of his participation, but it appears Harsin has so many disciplined, tenured guys, even if T-Will ended up being a bad seed, I think they'd get him out quick...

5 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

I mean I get it that people really want T will to come back but if the coach doesn’t want him, so be it. It seems like he would have been hired by now if we really wanted him.

I would think, in the same way we've been doing, Harsin is trying to collect every ounce of info on Travis's  actions with the last staff. I would say he was the most contentious re-hire, that was realistic (if you believe the rumors) 

On 1/7/2021 at 11:38 AM, wrb0010 said:

I'm not excited about Co-DC. Let Mason do his thing.

@wrb0010Mason has total autonomy on D assistant hires. He made the call.

Archived