Here we go again

Eagle-1

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I'm already accounting for us to beat Alabama at home regardless of the outcome of this game. 

2nd tie breaker is record within the division. If we all have 2 losses, one of ours came to an East team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

2nd tie breaker is record within the division. If we all have 2 losses, one of ours came to an East team. 

Scratch that. They'd hold all the head to head. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I'm already accounting for us to beat Alabama at home regardless of the outcome of this game. 

That’s pretty rambunctious on your part.

17 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Scratch that. They'd hold all the head to head. 

Texas A&M still has us, @Ole Miss, and @LSU...all three definitely winnable for them, but each has a unique set of challenges.

I could see a scenario where they beat us in College Station, but lose to one of those teams...then we beat Bama. In that case, we should go to the SECC since it'll only be us and Bama w/ two losses. 

Having said that, War Damn Eagle! Beat the Aggies!

Edited by BigBlueWDE

Guest MustardSeed

I’m predicting AU 38-17. With us now being a consistent threat to run and pass and with the well working reads Bo is making, they are going to back off on the pressure d a little and that half step delay will be eaten alive by our guys. 
I also don’t see their offense as a big threat. I think they had a fluke game and bama was due a letdown. Jimbo is gonna Jimbo and we win big. 

I think their roster is too talented for this to be a blowout but there's nothing about this A&M team that scares me. Their three best games have come against two of the worst teams in not just the SEC but Power 5 and a "this is our Super Bowl" type game against Bama that I'm not sure they could replicate if they tried. They haven't shown the ability to run the ball well against anyone with a pulse, they're upside down in turnover margin, and they're not particularly great on third down. Auburn "should" win this one comfortably. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

1st tiebreaker is head to head record amongst tied teams....

A&M would be 2-0. We'd be 1-1. Alabama would be 0-2.

Not sure they win at Ole Miss though. 

4 minutes ago, tigerracing said:

1st tiebreaker is head to head record amongst tied teams....

A&M would be 2-0. We'd be 1-1. Alabama would be 0-2.

Not sure they win at Ole Miss though. 

Nevermind, missed your follow up post

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

That’s pretty rambunctious on your part.

History says otherwise. He has never beat a 9 win Auburn team. If we win the next 3, which I think we will, Auburn wins the Iron Bowl. 

Also keep in mind that Gus Malzahn outcoached Saban 3 times in JHS. I think Harsin is more than capable. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

History says otherwise. He has never beat a 9 win Auburn team. If we win the next 3, which I think we will, Auburn wins the Iron Bowl. 

Also keep in mind that Gus Malzahn outcoached Saban 3 times in JHS. I think Harsin is more than capable. 

Not saying this team isn’t capable but those teams had some dudes on those teams in which Auburn matched up pretty well against Bama in certain area. An electric crowd is always a plus. Let’s get these W’s and see what happens at the end.!

• Like 2

It’s very interesting that some of these people that are making these early predictions know nothing about this series. Most logic is because TAMU is at home and they have been on a roll. Bama ok but to call beating SC and Mizzou  on a roll I digress.

2 hours ago, Aloha_Tiger said:

A little Texas A&M Hate Week content for y'all...

Is he okay? 

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, toddc said:

Is he okay? 

Nope. Bless his heart.

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2021 at 7:27 AM, AuburnEagle79 said:

This is gonna be a tough environment for us. I'm glad we've played at PSU and at LSU already. 

I think the winner of this game goes to the SECCG. 

So you think we win the Iron Bowl, then?