Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

First of all there should've been major red flags from that guy twitter. Limited followers, where he is from and I don't see too much sports stuff. But these are the "sources" we hear from, then people speaking like it is facts SMH. From one person.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

I don’t know if this has been said in 154 pages but short of someone dying can you imagine a worse vacation than being publicly dragged through the internet for reported infidelity and being a meany?  I really don’t care what happens at this point but man Harsin has had a bad week.

Maybe one day they’ll all be sitting around the fireplace and have a chuckle over it. “Hey, Kes, you remember that time we went to Mexico…..” 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

They way he said it I figured he read it on the bunker or some source that it's been announced. Not the case. Will probably still happen, but come on

1 minute ago, DAG said:

First of all there should've been major red flags from that guy twitter. Limited followers, where he is from and I don't see too much sports stuff. But these are the "sources" we hear from, then people speaking like it is facts SMH. From one person.

I’m committed now. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aublue88 said:

Uhh... If I had a dollar for every time this has been said since last Thursday, well maybe I could pay the buyout!😄  

As long as someone does

Guest MustardSeed

We’ll prepare guys. I did see where the Malik Willis fan page on Twitter said “confidential sources” told him it was done 😂😂. There you have it!  Proof! 😂

Nah the guys parading this thing as done need to be packed up for like 48 hours or something lol.

Edited by DAG

2 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Not gonna be Steele...hired by Miami as DC

I don’t think it’ll be Steele either, but he already backed out of the Maryland DC job. He’ll have no problems doing the same to Miami

2 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I don’t think it’ll be Steele either, but he already backed out of the Maryland DC job. He’ll have no problems doing the same to Miami

Especially for a HC job.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Nah the guys parading this thing as done need to be packed up for like 48 hours or something lol.

I am trolling Tanner Stewart’s Twitter the rest of the day. I hope that helps

3 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Nah, with this timing, Steele knows it's not him..

Just now, Cardin Drake said:

Nah, with this timing, Steele knows it's not him..

I was thinking that was announced over the weekend for some reason.  

25 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

I guess you missed I’m main other person in here defending Harsin, huh? 😂😂😂

Not keeping up with who's who- just having fun now. This is no longer a place about prevent vs pressure defense, route trees, etc- but instead a forum about Boise Boys being inferior, my husband wouldn't be allowed to have a hot assistant like that etc. Truly popcorn drama.

I know the Boise football culture very well, from friends who attended and played there. Tough as nails and coached up to the limit of their abilities. That's why they've knocked off so many more talented teams over the years. That blue turf stadium is as hostile for visiting teams as our BBall Jungle. But AU has likely fatally wounded the coaching plan that may have resembled Saban's or Belichick's structured processes. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Guest MustardSeed
7 minutes ago, wcware said:

I saw that 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, wcware said:

I appreciate your efforts.  👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LaphroaigWDE said:

Not accepting another year of Harsin. He won't be the coach this time next year no matter what happens today, I'm 100% confident in that. Whats the point in keeping him now? Just an utter failure. 

We didn’t have social media around back then but that is exactly what most I knew were saying about Tubs. I know there are some differences in the circumstances but just general fan opinions.