Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Link?

If this comes out false, we need to agree on who to ban

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, wcware said:

Give me a second and I’ll come back with some names.

Copy the link at the top of the page and paste it the reply here. 
If on your phone hold down on the url to copy it and then do the same here to paste it

Just now, wcware said:

Tanner Stewart is one blue check person I just saw. I don’t know who he is. I’ll keep looking 

If it is what I saw, he said he heard that Auburn is actively trying to fire Harsin...

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, DAG said:

If it is what I saw, he said he heard that Auburn is actively trying to fire Harsin...

Which we’ve known for a week 😂

Just now, wcware said:

Tanner Stewart is one blue check person I just saw. I don’t know who he is. I’ll keep looking 

A news anchor from Pensacola? Whose tweet reads: “I’m being told Auburn Football is actively in the process of firing Bryan Harsin.”

Little late to the party, I’d say. 

Just now, DAG said:

Yes, he is a reporter out of Pensacola. It says actively in the process of firing, not trying. I just took a big risk! I guess now is my time 😆 

I don’t know if this has been said in 154 pages but short of someone dying can you imagine a worse vacation than being publicly dragged through the internet for reported infidelity and being a meany?  I really don’t care what happens at this point but man Harsin has had a bad week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wcware said:

Yes, he is a reporter out of Pensacola. It says actively in the process of firing, not trying. I just took a big risk! I guess now is my time 😆 

It's ok it happens to a lot of guys.