Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

15 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Do yourselves a favor. Follow this guy. It’s not official until he says it’s official

https://twitter.com/lilmook4real?s=21

So a guy named Lil Mook is who we should trust is what you are saying 

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Lil Mook made waves awhile back with a very bold prediction and has been a bit of a running joke sense. Largely in part because of exactly what you just pointed out. 

But let's be honest. We all wish we had a friend named Lil Mook. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

Can't remember if he does chicken entrails or blindfolded darts, but Lil Mook is our best prognosticator for all things Auburn football.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Not gonna be Steele...hired by Miami as DC

Steele was hired by Miami several days ago. He was hired by Maryland as their DC 3 days before he quit and took the Miami DC job. Steele would leave a Miami DC job in a second and crawl to Auburn to be head coach. 

p.s.  I'm not saying Steele will be our HC just saying he would gladly accept it.

7 minutes ago, WarEagleT said:

Not keeping up with who's who- just having fun now. This is no longer a place about prevent vs pressure defense, route trees, etc- but instead a forum about Boise Boys being inferior, my husband wouldn't be allowed to have a hot assistant like that etc. Truly popcorn drama.

I know the Boise football culture very well, from friends who attended and played there. Tough as nails and coached up to the limit of their abilities. That's why they've knocked off so many more talented teams over the years. That blue turf stadium is as hostile for visiting teams as our BBall Jungle. But AU has likely fatally wounded the coaching plan that may have resembled Saban's or Belichick's structured processes. 

What exactly is Harsin’s plan for Auburn. So far it’s been staff and roster instability, subpar recruiting, and not filling roster needs. The worst part is he’s supposed to be all about accountability. Does he not plan on even acknowledging publicly that these things are unacceptable and not the norm in his plan here. Guy collected a paid check to lift weight with his players, throw some food to students, and set the program back. Where’s his accountability?! Sitting on the beach taking tequila shots while his staff and coaches sit around wondering what their future holds. How the f*** does that not bother you?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Lil Mook is the shepherd that guides us through coaching searches.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Can't remember if he does chicken entrails or blindfolded darts, but Lil Mook is our best prognosticator for all things Auburn football.  

I followed Lil' Mook during last years coaching search for $hits and giggles. I loved it!!! Remember when it was announced we were pursuing Mario Cristobal and 6 days later Lil Mook tweeted "My sources saying we lookin' at the Oregon dude." BAHAHA Lil Mook was always 3+ days late on all the news and when he would tweet the news it was always the obvious that everybody already knew. And he did it all in fun. Good times

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AURealist said:

For those that remember: I wonder who Leonard's Looser would pick? What a mess. wde

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

I followed Lil' Mook during last years coaching search for $hits and giggles. I loved it!!! Remember when it was announced we were pursuing Mario Cristobal and 6 days later Lil Mook tweeted "My sources saying we lookin' at the Oregon dude." BAHAHA Lil Mook was always 3+ days late on all the news and when he would tweet the news it was always the obvious that everybody already knew. And he did it all in fun. Good times

I thought it was Bob Stoops? He had prominent posters pushing that too 

18 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I hope PT gets banned… 😡 

I don't blame you for thinking that. I apologize to everyone for my hit and run. I got a call from a friend in the President's office saying it was done but didn't say when it would be announced. I was just walking out the door for a doctor's app't when I got the call. I rushed to make the post so I wouldn't be late for the app't.  In retrospect I should have waited until I got back home. Lesson learned and I won't say any more about it until we see an announcement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU North said:

For those that remember: I wonder who Leonard's Looser would pick? What a mess. wde

Leonard wouldn't touch this situation with a laser from orbit.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I don't blame you for thinking that. I apologize to everyone for my hit and run. I got a call from a friend in the President's office saying it was done but didn't say when it would be announced. I was just walking out the door for a doctor's app't when I got the call. I rushed to make the post so I wouldn't be late for the app't.  In retrospect I should have waited until I got back home. Lesson learned and I won't say any more about it until we see an announcement.

I’m taking my lashings too. I just told Tanner Stewart that unless he hears it from Lil Mook he needs to hush.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WarEagleT said:

Yep the Southern Baptists resent the Mormons because they are more pure and their wives are hotter.

If it’s not a forum to proselytize,  it also isn’t a forum for burning at the stake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

giphy.gif

How about no more face palming people until this information is factual?

Guest MustardSeed

So if what was said here is true, people in the presidents office are calling people with private info before it’s released? And yall think Harsin is the problem.? Give me a break. 
So we are either to believe that’s a lie or the presidents office is corrupted? Either way there’s some dirt going on here. If that turns out to be true all of my suspicions have just been confirmed.  Probably should’ve thought more about how unbelievably terrible that looks before posting it on the message board

10 minutes ago, wcware said:

I’m taking my lashings too. I just told Tanner Stewart that unless he hears it from Lil Mook he needs to hush.

Dying….

8357B36A-3CCF-49B0-ACFF-EDB311264157.jpeg

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Dying….

8357B36A-3CCF-49B0-ACFF-EDB311264157.jpeg

This…..makes the whole Harsin drama worth it! You def should have @ Mook though. Put respect on that guys name.

• Haha 1

The U was was PR dinged when they fired Diaz and paid for buyout using profits from their hospital system. Bad look, but at least it was their money.

My biggest concern.We’re paying for screw ups from boosters, 3rd parties.  Not the schools money. And like taking $ from friends or parents, they want control of what you do with it. The more screw ups (because they’ll bail you out), the less you control. Until …. you get the point.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

This…..makes the whole Harsin drama worth it! You def should have @ Mook though. Put respect on that guys name.

I’m not done 

12 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

If it’s not a forum to proselytize,  it also isn’t a forum for burning at the stake.

You missed the real message behind my simple sentence. Too many money boosters and fans are resentful of things, places, people who are different than them.  Too insulated, too resistant and suspicious of progressive change. I used humor and two religious groups to make my point. 

Burning at the stake? Your words not mine, but a good metaphor for those who have lit the bonfire around Harsin when they were rebuffed by an AD they couldn't control. They started gathering kindling as soon as Harsin moved in and didn't bow to them. 

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif

How about no more face palming people until this information is factual?

Tell your Bud he's part of the problem.