2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You have no idea how creepy. It started back in the day of Auburn Eagle many years ago. I can not say what I called it because I would have to ban myself.

There are plenty of reasons to ban yourself already.  Just go ahead & pull the trigger.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

You have no idea how creepy. It started back in the day of Auburn Eagle many years ago. I can not say what I called it because I would have to ban myself.

There are lots of things we did on AE that have gone away

Regardless if KJ commits to AU on Saturday,  everyone needs to remember the job Danny Hugh has done to this point.  From signing transfers to solidify our roster to recent Flippin a 5 * From each of our biggest  rivals. Even with no KJ, this has been a remarkable first 8 months on the job for Danny Hugh. I have a feeling if we don't get KJ, there will be some cats on here wanting to know "what's wrong".

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Regardless if KJ commits to AU on Saturday,  everyone needs to remember the job Danny Hugh has done to this point.  From signing transfers to solidify our roster to recent Flippin a 5 * From each of our biggest  rivals. Even with no KJ, this has been a remarkable first 8 months on the job for Danny Hugh. I have a feeling if we don't get KJ, there will be some cats on here wanting to know "what's wrong".

Exactly!  We are competing and winning against B2B champions and doing so with absolutely nothing on the field to go on.  Let it happen, we will get ours. It may be Bolden, it may not. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

KJ Bolden recruitment is a heavyweight fight right now. Some say AU-FSU. Others AU-UGA. We appear to be the constant.

Boxing rocky sylvester stallone GIF on GIFER - by Budred

• Like 5

Someone needs to tell KJ that FSU will not be a member of the ACC for the duration of his career and they don't even know where they will go and UGA has 2 All-American safeties in front of him.  Auburn is his home!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

FSU will not be a member of the ACC for the duration of his career and they don't even know where they will go

FSU not in the ACC means 2 things. Either BIG or SEC. Both are major improvements.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, ellitor said:

FSU not in the ACC means 2 things. Either BIG or SEC. Both are major improvements.

E maybe so, maybe no.   The uncertainty should be our friend.

7 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Danny Hugh

Just curious why you and a few others refer to him with his first name. Close relationship with him?

I go by my middle name and if someone started referring to me by my <first name, middle name>, that would be more than odd.

4 hours ago, LPTiger said:

And what we all must remember is where we were when CHF took over.    We had absolutely no momentum.

I would beg to differ. Cadillac as interim completely changed it around. He being retained solidified the momentum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

KJ Bolden recruitment is a heavyweight fight right now. Some say AU-FSU. Others AU-UGA. We appear to be the constant.

Yo Adrian, who get the last visit with him? Or was that BCW?

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Just curious why you and a few others refer to him with his first name. Close relationship with him?

I go by my middle name and if someone started referring to me by my <first name, middle name>, that would be more than odd.

Good question, I know when I was a kid and my mom called me by my first and middle name it meant I was in trouble. 

7 hours ago, LPTiger said:

E maybe so, maybe no.

There is no maybe no. If FSU is not in the ACC the nest few years they will be in a better place. Their brand is too valuable for it not to be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Viper said:

Yo Adrian, who get the last visit with him? Or was that BCW?

Supposedly BCW.

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

On Bolden...

Some say UGA vs AU.
Some say FSU vs AU.
AU is the constant.
Anyone that says they know 100% is a fool.
All 3 schools feel confident.

I am choosing to believe he picks us.  If wrong, its no big deal because we weren't ever expecting him before 6 weeks ago. Now, we're in the fight and It's a good place to be.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Viper said:

No particular reason. I just want to

Edited by NWALA Tiger

6 hours ago, gr82be said:

Good question, I know when I was a kid and my mom called me by my first and middle name it meant I was in trouble. 

Ditto. I don’t get the fascination with calling someone you don’t know by their first + middle name. Last I checked, Freeze didn’t fight Robert Edward Lee in the civil war.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

There is no maybe no. If FSU is not in the ACC the nest few years they will be in a better place. Their brand is too valuable for it not to be.

E you said SEC or Big 10.   When asked the other day about the potential of FSU joining the SEC, the SEC commissioner said we are focused on our 16 teams.   Also, with Florida already in, FSU also does not open up a new TV market.   We should be selling that playing in the SEC just means more and the very best players play in the SEC and not the ACC or the Big 10.   

I didn't realize referring to Freeze as Danny Hugh was such a big deal. I saw it quoted in a story and thought it was a cool name. But, by all means if something as insignificant as that causes agnst or worry or even deep thought,  I' ll refrain from using it. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I didn't realize referring to Freeze as Danny Hugh was such a big deal. I saw it quoted in a story and thought it was a cool name. But, by all means if something as insignificant as that causes agnst or worry or even deep thought,  I' ll refrain from using it. 

To be completely honest, I don't like that because it just sounds redneck.  It's like hearing fingernails being scratched on a chalkboard.

Edited by Mike4AU
  • Haha 2