2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

He also says at 20:38 .... "the class we finna build gonna be crazy" 👀

I mean, that could be any team, but Auburn would be the most shocking. 

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

He said he knows where he is going. So, if it's AU should be some crystal balls changing soon 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Cam Newton one of his favorite college players ever. Can we get Cam on the phone with him? 😃

I think every Auburn staff should have a Cam whisperer, unironically. Reed has been here for a minute so I assume that’s been his side job 

• Like 1

I want to know why we call him KJ. Are we not close enough to him? Does Kirby call him by his full first and last name? Do we even know his full name? Is he immortal? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

More than likely, though they are going to know, or at least have a good idea because they wouldn’t want the state of Georgia being embarrassed by one of their stars committing to Auburn on one of the biggest TV markets in the state.

KJ says he knows where he is going. He decided today. Hopefully some crystal balls prediction get changed soon 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ellitor said:

FSU not in the ACC means 2 things. Either BIG or SEC. Both are major improvements.

BIG wouldn’t be. Unless KJ likes the cold or long plane flights.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

One person making a big deal about nothing for whatever bizarre reason.

Thursday!

f548ec6e33ef99add439509780a7eb8966feb75f

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cbo said:

I want to know why we call him KJ. Are we not close enough to him? Does Kirby call him by his full first and last name? Do we even know his full name? Is he immortal? 

Are you referring to Coach Kirby Paul Smart?

• Haha 5

Well, not a body language expert, but I'm encouraged from that interview.

3 things, 2 of which have been mentioned.

1) The class we're going to build is crazy...saying it that way fits Auburn more than Georgia

2) Cam Newton fan

3) Sounds like he'd like to play some receiver too.... now that could be anywhere, but since it's a position of need at Auburn...

I also like the kid even more as a person and player.  Ain't gonna lie, if we don't get him, it's gonna hurt. There's no sour grapes to be found anywhere.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

He said he knows where he is going. So, if it's AU should be some crystal balls changing soon 

JUst because he knows doesn't mean it's gonna leak.

44 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

BIG wouldn’t be. Unless KJ likes the cold or long plane flights.

For FSU overall it would be.

50 minutes ago, cbo said:

image.gif.3a261d58fc8f93b095b68e12c13b891c.gif

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JUst because he knows doesn't mean it's gonna leak.

Those mods have ways of finding out. Wiltfong especially. They want their crystal ball predictions to be right 

During that interview I noticed some things with KJ:

Every single college he mentioned ONLY ONE made him light up like a Christmas tree: Auburn

Notice he talked about building a solid foundation at his college choice. He mentioned the already feeling like one of the team and being very close with them already.

His friends committed to AU

Walker White, Perry Thompson, Jalyn Crawford, Demarcus Riddick, and that's just to name a few. Mark it. 5* KJ Bolden to AU!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hard to pull him from Georgia. We got the reverse going on as pertains to Riddick. Riddick was gonna be a hard pull for GA from AL or AU

I think I may be changing my pick.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

More than likely, though they are going to know, or at least have a good idea because they wouldn’t want the state of Georgia being embarrassed by one of their stars committing to Auburn on one of the biggest TV markets in the state.

It’s possible. I’m in the camp of they don’t really care. I’m sure half of that news station are carpet baggers who went to a B1G school. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

For FSU overall it would be.

Yes but I’m 100% honest when I say it would deter me as a recruit. USC is going to fly more mileage than any NFL team when they join BIG. Imagine 2 5+ hour flights every other weekend during the middle of a college semester. 

If all things are equal I’m going to a different school. 

• Like 1

I think the most important question is --  if we don't get KJ, was there something else we could have done to get him to come to Auburn?   If the answer is -- there is, then we failed.   But I would tell you the answer is there is nothing else we could have done.   These coaches showed him all kinds of love and how he would fit in our future.   We made him a priority.   If he chooses to go elsewhere, let's wish him luck.   But know that our coaches and commits did all they could do to make it happen.  WDE! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

Yep. And picking AU would mean 3 5* in our signing class. THAT ALONE will make Lil Nicky wanna pee his pants or piss vinegar because he got so mad..

NIL has leveled the playing field for us. You watch, if AU signs atleast 3 5* in our class Kirby and Saban will demand that there be more regulations for NIL so that the REC can't be outdone. Here's more insight. I genuinely believe that these guys coming here WANT to be here and WANT to play football together. 

I'll leave with this caveat. There is no way we can lose. Our name is out there and it is popular to come and be an AUBURN TIGER. Kids pay attention to that kind of thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, EricLCountry said:

Yep. And picking AU would mean 3 5* in our signing class. THAT ALONE will make Lil Nicky wanna pee his pants or piss vinegar because he got so mad..

NIL has leveled the playing field for us. You watch, if AU signs atleast 3 5* in our class Kirby and Saban will demand that there be more regulations for NIL so that the REC can't be outdone. Here's more insight. I genuinely believe that these guys coming here WANT to be here and WANT to play football together. 

I'll leave with this caveat. There is no way we can lose. Our name is out there and it is popular to come and be an AUBURN TIGER. Kids pay attention to that kind of thing.

Aside from recruiting, the best thing this team can do is execute this fall. Win the games they're supposed to win, be competitive in all games, and win a few that they're not supposed to win. If they overachieve, then the sky's the limit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1