2024 5*+ S KJ Bolden (UGa)

ellitor

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Sobering thought on KJ. He is doing his announcement on 1 of the major Atlanta TV stations. I just can't see him not picking UGA on a major ATL station. I have a feeling the station wouldn't sign off on showing the annoucement if it wasn't UGA.

He’s from the ATL area. What other major TV station would carry it besides an ATL station?

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

I’m just a jerk.

Sorry, I've already been given that distinction by mad ppl here.

6 minutes ago, Viper said:

He’s from the ATL area. What other major TV station would carry it besides an ATL station?

Yeah.  Too much conspiracy there for me.  He's the #1 recruit in GA/Atlanta Metro.  I'm shocked it isn't on multiple TV stations

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Sorry, I've already been given that distinction by mad ppl here.

Ya I thought you would pick up on the play. 

200.gif

28 minutes ago, Viper said:

Up to you guys whether or not you consider him an immortal already. If he is to you, go for it.

Move over Patrick Fain.

I never knew calling someone by there first and middle name made them immortal. Learn something new everyday.  I've give it more thought in the last 2 hrs than the previous 8 months.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I never knew calling someone by there first and middle name made them immortal. Learn something new everyday.  I've give it more thought in the last 2 hrs than the previous 8 months.

I never knew we were supposed to call a new HC by their first + middle name. Most say Freeze or CHF. 

Moms call you by all three names when you break the antique lamp in the room you’re never supposed go into. That episode was made immortal when dad got home for sure.

• Love 1

23 minutes ago, Viper said:

I never knew we were supposed to call a new HC by their first + middle name. Most say Freeze or CHF. 

I never said you had to call them by first or middle name. You asked me why I did it and I told you. Sorry that it urks you so much. As I posted earlier, I will refrain from doing so in the future ( maybe)?  This whole conversation is ridiculous. That's  my last take on it.  I'm going back to KJ Bolden subject. You can have  a back and forth with yourself on the subject if u chose to do so

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

This thread got weird

One person making a big deal about nothing for whatever bizarre reason.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, woodford said:

Who is to say he told them? They want the build up of drama. They get eyeballs regardless of who he signs with. 

More than likely, though they are going to know, or at least have a good idea because they wouldn’t want the state of Georgia being embarrassed by one of their stars committing to Auburn on one of the biggest TV markets in the state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

They aren’t usually carried on TV nowadays, even for the big announcements. They’re usually carried by medias on the recruiting sites.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, toddc said:

Moms call you by all three names when you break the antique lamp in the room you’re never supposed go into. That episode was made immortal when dad got home for sure.

Haha, or if there was a room in your grandma’s house where the carpet was 20 years old but if you stepped on it footprints were left and the based on the size of the footprints they knew who went into the “visitors only room”, then grandpa would walk you outside to the woods and help you pick out a good switch for your arse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

agreed. And then listen to our mods including duke and the tea leaves say UGA..

Hard to pull him from Georgia. We got the reverse going on as pertains to Riddick. Riddick was gonna be a hard pull for GA from AL or AU