Happy game day!!!!!

tbone4jc

Back at you my Auburn Brother! it has been years i have waited for this. gus let me down in his last couple years here and hars was a train wreck. Hars managed to put the blame for his failures on the university so i hope they dedicate this first win to him. and then roll his yard. grins i am so excited.............

• Like 1

Sit back and enjoy your game! War Eagle 🦅 

Let the war, um, game begin 

IMG_3090.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

titanic-its-been84years.gif 

Sure seems like it. It’s been literally 5 years since I was this excited.

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Sure seems like it. It’s been literally 5 years since I was this excited.

The last decade I always got excited then reality sat in by game 3. I'm so ready to be competitive again

• Like 2

“You fight it when it don’t look good.  You fight it when everybody counts you out.  You fight it when there is no way that anybody thinks you can do it, but you.  You just keep fighting it and at some point you are going to win.  And that’s who we are.”  - Gene Chizik

War Eagle!

• Love 1

Yes! Happy Game Day!

Let's show the Minutemen what sixty minutes of football looks like.

Did anyone catch the Shane Beamer segment on SEC Nation just now?  Hilarious.  Beamer is a guy I would love as coach if Freeze never happened.  So funny.  They had Marty and McGee in his ear during conversations like Punkd etc. Pretty good segment. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Back at you my Auburn Brother! it has been years i have waited for this. gus let me down in his last couple years here and hars was a train wreck. Hars managed to put the blame for his failures on the university so i hope they dedicate this first win to him. and then roll his yard. grins i am so excited.............

Please Fifty...never mention that coaches name again....I didn't think it possible but someone actually out-Barfielded, Barfield.  Good luck to this team...it is a radically different (and more talented) lineup than what played at anytime last year.  The staff is to be commended for their work.  Here's hoping this group hits and gives the effort that the 1981 Pat Dye team did and believes like the 1993 team did.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I need our hype man to get here. WYA,@GwillMac6

tmp.gif

IMG_5158.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

❄️🥶🐅🐯🦅🧡💙 WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

❄️🥶🐅🐯🦅🧡💙 WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need more expletive innuendos and LFGs and a lot more exclamation marks brother. You can do better! Waaaaaaaar 🦅 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, toddc said:

Need more expletive innuendos and LFGs and a lot more exclamation marks brother. You can do better! Waaaaaaaar 🦅 

IMG_5159.jpeg

• Haha 1