*Official Auburn vs. Cal Game Thread*

abw0004

I don't like this QB rotation stuff. Roll with QB or replace him. The in-and-out QBs make it so hard for either one to get a rhythm. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Didba said:

Well, that’s not ideal for you. Look at our offense production and then look at Colorado’s. They were one of the worst teams in the nation last year. 

Respectfully it’s not about who wanted what. This is just a difficult spot for a team like Auburn to be playing in. I don’t think would have done any better in this situation . Prime is doing well but it’s still early 

Just now, KansasTiger said:

We literally look scared to call a passing play more than 5 yards downfield. Imagine what we are going to look like against SEC defenses.

We won’t win an SEC game with this. This is pathetic man. Do we not have a quarterback that has a working arm?

• Like 2

Throw the ball down the damn field. What crap is this OC calling . I don’t even know his name . They are stacking the box because they know we aren’t throwing . Damn I can’t adequately describe how bad this team is. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUDub said:

I still think he’s an awful, awful person.

At its most charitable interpretation those hookers were for him. At its least, it was for kids under his charge. 

Y’all have fun. War Eagle. 

Did u used to be mustard seed?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We have no idea of what we are doing.  Nothing is in sync. I'm ok playing Robbie if you allow him to run the offense.  He needs a chance to pass.  Cal has game planned to attach LOS with Robby in there. They've done it the entire game.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

I still think he’s an awful, awful person.

At its most charitable interpretation those hookers were for him. At its least, it was for kids under his charge. 

Y’all have fun. War Eagle. 

Ah yes. The slimeball AU fans are back. Like roaches, waiting in the wall for just the right time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Dislike 1

At least under Deion we know we only would have had one QB

• Haha 2

When Robbie is in they know he won't  throw and they have speed on outside so Robbie is bottled up.

• Like 1

Let Ashford throw a Bomb. At worst it’s intercepted and it’s basically a “punt”.

Just now, CCTAU said:

Ah yes. The slimeball AU fans are back. Like roaches, waiting in the wall for just the right time. 

Lol pot kettle 

• Dislike 1

I’m starting to understand why I had never heard of Phillip Montgomery before he was hired as our OC.