2024 4* UGA Transfer CB AJ Harris

toddc

I think if we can get Harris and add two solid DL from the portal and we will be stout on defense.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TIGERINATLANTA said:

Does anyone have any updates on him? We really need him and it sounded yesterday like this would be a done deal once Bolden announced to Thuga.

Uga is trying to get him to come back. That is the last update I heard

3 minutes ago, TIGERINATLANTA said:

I have seen a little smoke about Syracuse making a push. We just need to do what it takes to lock in AJ he would seriously upgrade the talent level in our secondary.

When I turned the game off last night South Florida was whuppin' Syracuse 38-0. Maybe that will cause him some 2nd thoughts about that shade of orange.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

When I turned the game off last night South Florida was whuppin' Syracuse 38-0. Maybe that will cause him some 2nd thoughts about that shade of orange.

Whole new coaching staff and looks like a big recruiting push too.

9 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Uga is trying to get him to come back. That is the last update I heard

That probably means he's coming to us, and they're playing defense (no pun intended). 🤣

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, TIGERINATLANTA said:

Auburn football is sending out the eyeball emoji's now with the ever popular 'We Aint Done yet"  

Wonder if this means Harris is on board since doesnt sound like we are landing Echols.

Hope So!!!

6 hours ago, TIGERINATLANTA said:

I have seen a little smoke about Syracuse making a push. We just need to do what it takes to lock in AJ he would seriously upgrade the talent level in our secondary.

Agreed. If you transfer, you better pray the Orange don't win too much because Brown will get snatched up in a hurry lol Syracuse is an extremely difficult job. They are a future P5 level program with the way CFB is heading.

9 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

Whole new coaching staff and looks like a big recruiting push too.

Yep, AJ's position coach at Georgia is Fran Brown and he's the new HC at Syracuse. He was also Georgia's #1 recruiter. I hope it hurts Georgia in recruiting to lose a coach like that but it probably won't. 

When KJ Bolden chose Georgia, I was expecting Harris to commit to us immediately. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woodford said:

Agreed. If you transfer, you better pray the Orange don't win too much because Brown will get snatched up in a hurry lol Syracuse is an extremely difficult job. They are a future P5 level program with the way CFB is heading.

Syracuse is an ACC program. They've been P5 forever. Unless I read your post wrong and if I did, that's my fault.

25 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Syracuse also got Elijah Robinson to be their DC. He was Texas A&M's d-line coach.

Great recruiters and all, but if a kid takes a trip to Syracuse, and then AU (especially in December/January) it’s a no brainer!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

What the heck happen here? Sign this guy. Perfect safety option. 

IIRC (lots of happenings the past week so I could be way off lol) there was some chatter about him wanting to play S but we wanted him as a CB? Or Vice Versa....Just get him here! Work out the deets later. Too good a talent to let that get in the way IMO

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

IIRC (lots of happenings the past week so I could be way off lol) there was some chatter about him wanting to play S but we wanted him as a CB? Or Vice Versa....Just get him here! Work out the deets later. Too good a talent to let that get in the way IMO

Right ? We just missed on KJ so do what you got to do to get him here 

• Like 1