2024 4* UGA Transfer CB AJ Harris

toddc

This guy should have already been locked down. Syracuse has zero advantage above us on this recruitment.  Freeze is killing it on high school recruiting but he said himself he is trying to figure portal recruiting out. 

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

This guy should have already been locked down. Syracuse has zero advantage above us on this recruitment.  Freeze is killing it on high school recruiting but he said himself he is trying to figure portal recruiting out. 

Fran Brown is the new Syracuse HC and he was AJ's position coach at Georgia. I know we are definitely on another level than what Syracuse is but Fran Brown was Georgia's #1 recruiter and when you couple that with him already having a close relationship with AJ, it's gonna be tough to overcome. I thought we would've signed him as soon as Georgia got KJ Bolden but the longer this drags on, the less confident I am.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

When will the AJ Harris news break?

You shouldn't ask too many questions so close to Christmas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You shouldn't ask too many questions so close to Christmas. 

Yay! I know what that means! It means he is trying to spoil our Christmas present. I promise to act surprised when our present is announced!

• Love 1

So far CHF has not been able to sign the elite Portal kids but maybe they are just not many out there. However he has been successful in attracting mid level talented guys for depth. Hopefully we will step it up a little this year. WDE!!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 11:10 AM, NWALA Tiger said:

@NWALA Tiger Mid to Low P5 schools are paying out of the roof gor quality transfers. Even throwing extra money at them so they don't even visit bigger schools like AU.

Also last I saw, which was a couple days ago, was we didm't have AJ locked down because we want him as CB & he wants to play Safety.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@NWALA Tiger Mid to Low P5 schools are paying out of the roof gor quality transfers. Even throwing extra money at them so they don't even visit bigger schools like AU.

Also last I saw, which was a couple days ago, was we didm't have AJ locked down because we want him as CB & he wants to play Safety.

We missed on KJ. We should have an opening at safety?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

we didm't have AJ locked down because we want him as CB & he wants to play Safety.

That issue is resolved 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

we want him as CB & he wants to play Safety.

Interesting, you don’t see that too often usually it’s the other way around and guys want to play CB rather than safety. They should just bring him in and figure it out

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Interesting, you don’t see that too often usually it’s the other way around and guys want to play CB rather than safety. They should just bring him in and figure it out

I suspect our coaches would be delighted with that. Selling the player on it may not be quite so easy.

• Like 1

I’ve heard on one of the podcasts (War Rapport, Auburn Undercover 247, Auburn Live On3, or Lockedon Auburn) that the only two options AJ Harris is now considering are Auburn vs. a return to UGA.

1 hour ago, dilligas said:

I’ve heard on one of the podcasts (War Rapport, Auburn Undercover 247, Auburn Live On3, or Lockedon Auburn) that the only two options AJ Harris is now considering are Auburn vs. a return to UGA.

Jeez please don’t return to UGA. 

• Like 1

Someone on twitter had a 10/10 prediction with the source being AJ. I tried to go back and find it but it’s not somebody I follow.

On 12/25/2023 at 4:17 AM, bigbird said:

That issue is resolved 

Rusty Mansell has been saying that Harris is having second thoughts and may want to return to UGA.  Any updates on that?

I haven’t seen anything in regards to him being in Miami with the team but UGA hasn’t released their depth chart for the bowl game.  

Welp according to J Lee NIL and him not liking Charles Kelly is why he’s not coming here…

48 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Welp according to J Lee NIL and him not liking Charles Kelly is why he’s not coming here…

See ya' later then.

I suspect he entered the portal to shop his value on the open market anyway. Assuming UGA was already paying a reasonable amount, we don't need that.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Something definitely changed, dukes called him prob headed to AU as soon as news broke he was in the portal. And the ON3 guys thought he was announcing for AU on signing day.