2015 4* OLB Jeff Holland commits to AU!

ellitor

Looks like both UF and AU have pulled back a little on his recruitment. Having "maturity" issues is what I'm told. No clue what that means.

Since you brought it up my friend, I know some of it stems from the wayt he acted at the Rivals 5* challenge camp this summer. JGT would not go into any detail because he's a stand up guy from what I know, but he said Holland had some highly questionable behavior in Baltimore.

I sure would like to get another highly rated LB on board. Interesting that Holland's HS team does not have a game this weekend. It got canceled. He has been tweeting to no one wants to play them.

I couldn't care less about their rating as long as they can play.

In general, the better players have higher ratings.

No thank you. I want highly rated kids who are terrible... :dunno:/>

Well, you do have Golf

I thought golf was a lowly rated oldster who is drunk.

You know do realize I have a the ability to zap you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Now back to Jeffery Holland

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He tweeted saying that he and Cece Jefferson agreed to play together in college. Looks unlikely he ends up in the right orange and blue. Boo

If that is true, even if Florida has a massive turn over, think they wind up at Bama. We are way down on CeCe's list. We were like #2 on Holland's list a short time ago.

Of course if Bama implodes and we win it all, that could easily change.

People are putting way too much stock in current team records affecting current recruiting classes. It usually does not happen that way unless there is a major staff turnover. With that said I hope the staff is looking at Michigan DE commit Darian Roseboro very hard.

UM is a disaster right know

Yes they are. I think the Gators are close to a disaster too.

Since 2012 I call them "Chizasters".

So sad but true.

I'd think any reference to Chizik would also need to reference an undefeated national championship team.

I'd think any reference to Chizik would also need to reference an undefeated national championship team.

As long as that reference includes a reference to the fact that the only winning seasons he has on his head coaching resume came during years when the guy who replaced him was his offensive coordinator.

As long as that reference includes a reference to the fact that the only winning seasons he has on his head coaching resume came during years when the guy who replaced him was his offensive coordinator.

You mean the guy he hired and introduced to Auburn?

Like it or not hiring Gus and conceding when Gus begged Chiz to take Cam are the only good decisions he has made in his head coaching career.

Like it or not hiring Gus and conceding when Gus begged Chiz to take Cam are the only good decisions he has made in his head coaching career.

Chizik made an unusually astute string of decisions throughout the Cam Newton fiasco. I don't see any other individual steering our ship through those shoals and on to the BCS game as successfully as he did. No Chizik, no national championship, it's as simple as that.

Chizik made an unusually astute string of decisions throughout the Cam Newton fiasco. I don't see any other individual steering our ship through those shoals and on to the BCS game as successfully as he did. No Chizik, no national championship, it's as simple as that.

Dare I say it?...........I agree with Mikey.

Overall fair enough but I think if Gus were HC he would have handled it just as succesdully.In terms of in field performance Chiz did nothing to help the team. In fact the defensive philosophy he forced of not being physical in the back 4 actually hindered the team overall. A physical back 4 would have helped the O and Fairley instead of being the obstacle they had to overcome. Chiz is a great man and ambassador for AU but a bad HC. Unless he learned that talent can't just be recruited but must also developed any future coaching endeavors will bare similar results to his last year at AU and his 5-19 stint at Iowa St.

Our success that season had a lot more to do with our mentality than it did with Xs and Os. Chizik was the right guy for that job. He was just the wrong guy for every other job.

Dare I say it?...........I agree with Mikey.

Yep, me too. Chiz screwed up lot of things but he was a terrific leader for AU during the whole Cam issue months. The team stayed together and Chiz deserves credit for it.

What windmills??? but back to Jeffery.....stilll have a shot??????

g, J Holland is really high on my wish list!

He means Jeff Holland not Jake Holland dropping the hammer

Think he may be leaning back our way now. If Florida continues on the downward spiral path, it will be between us and Bammer. Looks like we are in about 51% right now on Holland if between us and Florida.

Archived