2015 4* DE Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. commits to AU!

TexasTiger

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we get him based on all the news about the Prince kid committing to Bama and I think we get the other OL that is friends with him based on the Bama take of the Prince kid.

I hope we offer and get this young man in an Auburn uniform in the near future.

Quotes like this makes it hard for me to believe the other ones that say we're getting everybody...

I heard that his OT friend, Chidi Okeke, has no chance to qualify...don't know if that's true, but that really hurts. Because with Prince committing to Bama and if Ivey went to UF, I think we would have gotten Okeke and Prince Tega would have followed along.

I heard that his OT friend, Chidi Okeke, has no chance to qualify...don't know if that's true, but that really hurts. Because with Prince committing to Bama and if Ivey went to UF, I think we would have gotten Okeke and Prince Tega would have followed along.

The reason why Bama pushed for Prince is directly related to Okeke's qualifying status...ie: if we was set to qualify he likely would have went to Bama, thus playing out these hypothetical situations is pointless.

We should be able to get Tega regardless.

Couldn't we sign and place Okeke in a junior college or a prep school?

You don't want to sign anyone who isn't eligible to enroll. You can " place" without signing. Nothing's official.

Couldn't we sign and place Okeke in a junior college or a prep school?

You don't want to sign anyone who isn't eligible to enroll. You can " place" without signing. Nothing's official.

Yep those days of signing and placing kids are gone with the scholly limit.

I'm sorry, but I can't hold it in any longer ...

When I see Prince Tega Wanogho's name, I can't help but sing a little Ted Nugent's Wango Tango (on 8 track of course)

Isn't that on "Scream Dream", where his arms turn into guitar necks and he's screaming while wearin a loin cloth? I had that 8-track.

:)

On a serious note, it's going to be interesting where all these guys end up.

Les miles is at Edgewood today. Lsu is making a strong push for tega :(/>

JMO, I doubt Tega goes to LSU. I think he is ours.

Butch jones is at Edgewood visiting today.

He is a scary good recruiter.

Hopefully it's too little too late.

I think Tenn already has like 29 commitments. One thing a bit hard for me to understand is the size of recruiting classes that Tenn. has had the last few years. Hard to believe you can keep averaging classes of 30+.

Butch jones is at Edgewood visiting today.

He is a scary good recruiter.

Hopefully it's too little too late.

I think Tenn already has like 29 commitments. One thing a bit hard for me to understand is the size of recruiting classes that Tenn. has had the last few years. Hard to believe you can keep averaging classes of 30+.

\

They had one year when they only signed about 12. Carryover from that should be gone after this year.

what year was that? I checked back to 2006 and their smallest class was 19 in 2008. most of their classes are high 20s or in the 30s.

It was the transition year between Dooley and their current staff. They signed a few more than 12, but many of those were early enrolee count backs. 12 were all that counted that year. No need to look back past 2009 on anybody, the rules changed after the '08 recruiting class.

Archived