2016 5* DT Derrick Brown (AU Signee 2/3/16)

RunInRed

I didn't think we would get Brown but that said I am also the one who predicted that Les was gone at LSU and that Richt was safe at Georgia. From now on I have figured out how to be sure that my predictions will be correct. I will wait until they sign NLOI then make my prediction. Hope Keith is correct.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll take it!!

Now if we can get a CB for Richt to Auburn....

Maybe Richt can bring the hoodlum tactics and attitude he brought to UGA from FSU? Then we, too, can lead the league in players arrested and kicked off the team.

So are the BC transferring rumors still alive? It doesn't matter how many stud DLs we can recruit if we can't keep them on the team. :banghead:

So are the BC transferring rumors still alive? It doesn't matter how many stud DLs we can recruit if we can't keep them on the team. :banghead:/>

They were never alive to begin with. The only thing starting that rumor was another rumor that he wasn't happy at Auburn, a rumor which started months ago. That's a bit of a jump IMO.

So are the BC transferring rumors still alive? It doesn't matter how many stud DLs we can recruit if we can't keep them on the team. :banghead:/>

They were never alive to begin with. The only thing starting that rumor was another rumor that he wasn't happy at Auburn, a rumor which started months ago. That's a bit of a jump IMO.

Cowart helped host a recruit that came to the Iron Bowl. Not something you would have an openly disgruntled player do...

Cowart helped host a recruit that came to the Iron Bowl. Not something you would have an openly disgruntled player do...

He did? You got a link?

He did? You got a link?

Yeah was it Gary? Heard it was a good weekend for him.

He did? You got a link?

Yes, Cowart hosted a player for the IB. It was not Gary. I can't remember who it was other than it was a player from FL.

He did? You got a link?

Yes, Cowart hosted a player for the IB. It was not Gary. I can't remember who it was other than it was a player from FL.

He spent time with Ahmon Richards, the previous Miami commit. Not sure that means he hosted him or not, and not exactly sure how much time he spent, but I think that is the guy you are thinking of.

Keith with the CB to UGA

Hoping Keith is wrong this time.

Could be a knee jerk reaction to the Smart news... I would have to think any kid considering UGA would want to see how their staff pans out before making a decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't believe I had to go to page 3 to bump this big guy.

FWIW AU is in good shape right now w/ Derrick.

Get this guy and we're talking best DL class in the country, even without Gary.

And guess what? We would pretty much be a lock to get him if we hired Tracy Rocker. He has the best relationships with his potential position coaches, so adding Rocker to this staff would lock this kid up.

So why aren't we adding back a crucial staff member from the 2010 National Championship team? Are we waiting on the new DC to put his own staff together? Or does Rocker not want to work with Garner? Or does Rocker not want to come back to AU? This just blows my mind...

Imagine Rocker coming back and turning Montravious Adams into Nick Fairley 2.0. Imagine Derrick Brown being next in line behind him?

Move Garner to TE coach and bring back Rocker!!

Archived