Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

5 minutes ago, Taco said:

How many years of eligibility does Harsin have left? Cause he may have to suit up as a slot receiver 

There was a couple walk ons that signed. I can see why now, they got a legit chance to see the field 

27 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's funny how you don't get it

Him and a few others will absolutely bash anybody that tries to discuss the negative things happening at AU right now. He's dug too deep a hole to stop now.

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

Now this one? To me this is not good at all. This is a spot where he has all of the opportunity in the world to start, but he believes something is so bad he doesn't want an opportunity to start and play for an SEC school

Also a guy Harsin brought in that never new Gus. Can't make the argument that the change was too drastic. 

Harsin is pulling a Brett Belima on us in front our eyes and he still has sympathizers. Unreal

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Hardin is pulling a Brett Belima on us in front our eyes and he still has sympathizers. Unreal

*Jeremy Pruitt

1 minute ago, Taco said:

*Jeremy Pruitt

I think Pruitt actually had Tennessee slowly heading upward. Big Burt killed the Arky football program for years.

37 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Something is going on. Something big

Dude. But what? So crazy since nothing like this happened while Harsin was at BSU, at least not that I’m aware of. What are we missing in all of this? 

• Like 2

Just curious how much communication these players are having with other programs before they enter the portal? It seems a lot of the kids already know where they are going when they hit the portal. Could some be offered something to get them to leave? I know it is not supposed to happen but, I would guess it still does. Wonder if CH is not playing these money games with guys and if that would explain some things? Someone with more insight might have a better idea. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Something is going on. Something big

Dude. But what? So crazy since nothing like this happened while Harsin was at BSU, at least not that I’m aware of. What are we missing in all of this? 

Well I hope the freshmen receivers we have coming in are ready to roll. Jay Fair specifically with T. Dawson. Then gotta hope Malcom Johnson Jr. gets a role. Seemed to be utilized in the bowl with Harsin calling plays. Then also gotta hope you get a few from the portal. Yea, I'm preparing for Jackson Billings to be WR1 at this point

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Well I hope the freshmen receivers we have coming in are ready to roll. Jay Fair specifically with T. Dawson. Then gotta hope Malcom Johnson Jr. gets a role. Seemed to be utilized in the bowl with Harsin calling plays. Then also gotta hope you get a few from the portal. Yea, I'm preparing for Jackson Billings to be WR1 at this point

Don’t sleep on Camden Brown.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think Pruitt actually had Tennessee slowly heading upward. Big Burt killed the Arky football program for years.

Eh. He faked them out. Growing pains from the mess Butch Jones left them. But in the end, he somehow made it worse. There’s a chance we’re heading down the same road. 

I know there's still a faint touch of 'anything could happen'...but really- subjectively speaking: is this the actual lowest moment ever in Auburn football? Not rhetorical, I'm curious what the thoughts are

5 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I know there's still a faint touch of 'anything could happen'...but really- subjectively speaking: is this the actual lowest moment ever in Auburn football? Not rhetorical, I'm curious what the thoughts are

You know we went 3-9 and lost to Vandy not even 10 years ago right? And scored 0 points against UGA and Bama.

Edited by Taco
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

2012 was much worse. What happens on the field is what matters most. 

Just now, Taco said:

You know we went 3-9 and lost to Vandy not even 10 years ago right? 

I felt better about that team. They had hope after the season. We still had tons of Chizik’s talent. And it showed in 2013. This is different. We are lacking talent and depth, and he doesn’t have a Nick Marshall coming in here to save the day. We know what we are getting with Harsin.

6 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I’m really just apathetic about the whole situation at this point. 

I'm afraid I'm kind of with you.

But at this point it's kind of like watching a train wreck.

I got to see this!!

:popcorn:

3 minutes ago, Taco said:

You know we went 3-9 and lost to Vandy not even 10 years ago right? And scored 0 points against UGA and Bama.

This is looking more and more doable by the hour.  

19 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think Pruitt actually had Tennessee slowly heading upward.

One Sunday Chick-Fil-A meal at a time... Also happened to be his downfall.