*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

What a depressing scene … this may be the worst AU team in 10 years . AU has entered irrelevance. The AU administration gives zero sh**s about the football program . If they did they would have brought in a quality sec coach. Absolutely nothing to be excited for 

So stop supporting it until the changes are made I guess?

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Auburn has been irrelevant for 5 + years. 

Disagree, 2019 was a very under appreciated effort against maybe the toughest schedule we've ever had. But this decade so far yeah.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

TJ should have slid coverage on that blitz to block the 7 unblocked ppl.

I expect that out of my QB

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

Harsin along with our lack of NIL development will kill this program for a while.  Hate it.  Just how I feel at the moment.  

You feel it because it’s the truth. It’s rare you hit on a good coach and have instant results. Really even results within the first few years. We’ve got to find our Sam Pittman. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'm not saying that you haven't watched a football game before. but this is the post someone who hasn't watched a football game before, on any level of football, would say. 

The offensive play caller taking out his starting QB when in rhythm MULTIPLE times, the offensive line getting their lunch money taken by a pass rushing front that lost vs Purdue (handily), the 2014 Iron Bowl level of horrid play calling in the red zone, Penn State's tight end being WIDE open on 5+ plays AT LEAST

You act like this is something new. These aren’t comments coming from watching just this game. This is the same crap we’ve been seeing since the MSU game last season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

What a depressing scene … this may be the worst AU team in 10 years . AU has entered irrelevance. The AU administration gives zero sh**s about the football program . If they did they would have brought in a quality sec coach. Absolutely nothing to be excited for 

Yep.  1992, 2012, 2022    We have a history of really bad teams on 2’s

But 1993 and 2013 were great, so…..

• Like 1