ALL THINGS Cyrus...

Agree totally...whatever happened to that jerk who was yelling at Jay Jacobs at the airport after Chizik was selected to be the Auburn Head Coach?  Is he on the streets of Cairo now yelling for the revolution or did he, in the words of Gen Douglas McArther, "Just fade away?"  I guess if, "If love means never having to say you're sorry", then he just loved Auburn so much he'll never say he's sorry?....What the heck...I say it for him...HE'S SORRY!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Luck to Cyrus.  I truly wish him the best at UA.

But when he faces The Defending National Champions, I hope we beat THE HELL out of him and Alabama.  We'll have Gabe Wright, Corey Lemonier, Jeff Whitaker all with at least 2-3 years of experience before Cyrus steps on the field and when he does... WE COMIN! AU ALL DAY  :wareagle:

I do not neccesarily believe this but I thought i would post it to see what opinions are there. Does anyone see any relation to CK picking Bama a few hours after Clowney Eliminated bama?

Yes very much so

Please elaborate.... :dunno:

Maybe we make a push for Clowney?

I'm not feelin' Clowney.

I do not neccesarily believe this but I thought i would post it to see what opinions are there. Does anyone see any relation to CK picking Bama a few hours after Clowney Eliminated bama?

Yes very much so

When did Clowney eliminate Bama?

i havent seen that anywhere

When looking at at CK's signing with Alabama, please understand there was a barging chip for Saban. Scholarships are a one year contract that is renewed each year after the season is completed. While many would not believe that Saban would use this as his chip to get CK to sign, it does happen. With the number of red shirts and gray shirts that Alabama carry it is easy for them to pull scholarship when needed. There are a few reasons to red shirt a freshman, not ready to play, hurt or scout team. My guess is Saban signed and red shirted CK's brother and red shirted him was the chip to get him to sign. Now look at the facts, CK said I am going to Auburn and with in an hour he pulled back. His brother went from go with you heart to you need to come to Bammer, his parents said you need o be with your brother. Right or wrong this kid was pushed into going to Bammer, I see this back firing on Saban.

The difference in Auburn and Bammer is CGC wants kids who will be and Auburn man and Saban wants to intimidate kids into going to Bammer. It will come back to haunt Saban.

Ok I've had my say over my many posts on Cyrus and I'm officially done with the topic.  I'm going to get some Chinese Take-out (General Tso Chicken) and I'll be ready to discuss something else when I get back.  

He really based his decision on Facebook...... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Why isn't this thread locked yet?

I'm sorry but I get sick of the 'lock this thread' posts. If people want to talk about what happened why can't we? Is this a communist discussion board where we can only talk about all the great things that happen to Auburn? Well that's not real life. In real life good and bad things happen. And ignoring it or locking it out won't change that. Lighten up a little an give ppl some space to discuss what's on their mind...

I agree as long as the AE rules are followed. Let off some steam and then we will move on. Thanks

Ok I've had my say over my many posts on Cyrus and I'm officially done with the topic.  I'm going to get some Chinese Take-out (General Tso Chicken) and I'll be ready to discuss something else when I get back.  

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is what him and his dad were saying....I knew something was weird cause an insider WED on another board was encouraging AU fans to post positive messages on his wall (which I thought was weird)  I posted that info here to post on his wall (which wasnt received well) but I highly doubt that is the real reason....you have to keep in mind his family is truly African decent in which facebook could have meant something to their belief..i dont know....

Still got 1 Oline class in america..this really doesn't bother me..we had a huge haul last year and a bigger haul this year.WE

who still ranks our o-line class at #1?  Rivals and Scout both have us at #4

can you link it up.  can't find it.

Yes very much so

When did Clowney eliminate Bama?

i havent seen that anywhere

Today via Laura McKeeman.

Won't mater in the long run. As talented as he may be, Auburn has never recruited the talent Chizik and his staff are getting now and hold the on-the-field coaching advantage over every other staff. As good as he potentially(and it is potential at this point) is, Auburn is so much more then one or two players and I would not trade our OL haul this year for anyone's...

Still got 1 Oline class in america..this really doesn't bother me..we had a huge haul last year and a bigger haul this year.WE

Scout does not differentiate classes by position. They only do an overall team ranking.

I'm sorry but I get sick of the 'lock this thread' posts. If people want to talk about what happened why can't we? Is this a communist discussion board where we can only talk about all the great things that happen to Auburn? Well that's not real life. In real life good and bad things happen. And ignoring it or locking it out won't change that. Lighten up a little an give ppl some space to discuss what's on their mind...

Communist?? really, you did not say that. 

Communist?? really, you did not say that. 

Haha, yes.  Yes he did.

Scout does not differentiate classes by position. They only do an overall team ranking.

yes they do, they have

1. Florida State

2. Arkansas

3. Tennessee

4. Auburn

http://auburn.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=14&view=3&yr=2011

Hate the loss of what would have been a great additions to an outstanding OL. Hate losing anything football related to the turds. One thing has bothered me throughout this ordeal. And please, I don't normally wear a tin foil hat so it's only a question.

Is it legal in the eyes of the NCAA for an active football player to recruit a prospect football player during this period? Reference current Alabama football player Arie Kouandjio.

For all of those AU folks who were SOOOOO worried about sending too many Facebook msgs to CK:

Over the last few days Kouandjio turned to his fan support on Facebook to help guide him in the right direction said Jean-Claude.

"So, now where do you turn to? He turned to Facebook. He had about 3,500 messages in two days.  He had about 3,500 messages in two days. So it was overwhelming. He told me today you know what, "even though I wasn't sure, I got my fans to help me make my choice. The decision of people who want me to go to Alabama is overwhelming."

For all of those AU folks who were SOOOOO worried about sending too many Facebook msgs to CK:

Over the last few days Kouandjio turned to his fan support on Facebook to help guide him in the right direction said Jean-Claude.

"So, now where do you turn to? He turned to Facebook. He had about 3,500 messages in two days.  He had about 3,500 messages in two days. So it was overwhelming. He told me today you know what, "even though I wasn't sure, I got my fans to help me make my choice. The decision of people who want me to go to Alabama is overwhelming."

The only thing more foolish than backing out of a commitment made on live tv is telling the world that you made your choice based on who talked with you on facebook. 

unfortunately this is one recruit that sought facebook (He is 17 years old).  Some close to the situation told us of this Wed nite....win some you lose some....

Archived