2013 4* WR Derrick Griffin (Miami signee)

jwmboom7

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derrick Griffin may be in play. He just tweeted this.

Derrick Griffin ‏@DRABB23 JUST LANDED IN ATL ON MY OFFICIAL VISITING AUBURN

He has the talent to be one of the best offensive weapons in awhile. Worth investing in even if he needs prep or JUCO.

:hellyeah: Just reviewed this thread, including the highlights, and agree with this comment!!

:wareagle:

He has a lot of work to do, but finished on the A-B Honor Roll last term at his high school. Says he changed his circle of friends and starting applying himself. I hope he makes it, and I hope he tells his story to other kids.

When Cam was talking to Westlake High about having his jersey retired he told the kids he was at Auburn finishing his degree. He told them it was hard "putting his study face back on", but worth it.

He has a lot of work to do, but finished on the A-B Honor Roll last term at his high school. Says he changed his circle of friends and starting applying himself. I hope he makes it, and I hope he tells his story to other kids.

Where did you get that detailed, usually private info?

Nevermind. It came from this free ESPN article. Link

Where did you get that detailed, usually private info?

I just read the article too. It's on AUTIGERS.com under the Derrick Griffin topic.

So E, do you think we get him?

Not a matter of getting at this point. It's a matter of taking him and to that I don't know.

So E, do you think we get him?

Not a matter of getting at this point. It's a matter of taking him and to that I don't know.

Thanks!

Despite being challenged for providing detailed, private information, I don't know his SAT score. But if he's now on the honor roll he's gotta be a bright kid who just wasn't focused. He has spring and summer to make up grades, so with a passable SAT I'd say he's in play.

Basically, if he can qualify it's up to AU IMO. He had his heart set on A&M and when he realized he needed to get his grades together it was a little too late.....they never offered not expecting him to qualify.

He is also considering going the JUCO route.

Despite being challenged for providing detailed, private information, I don't know his SAT score. But if he's now on the honor roll he's gotta be a bright kid who just wasn't focused. He has spring and summer to make up grades, so with a passable SAT I'd say he's in play.

And fall. He can go to prep school and if he qualifies by next January, count back to this class. It would be foolish to say he would be in play with 3 good academic semesters. We do not have access to his grades to know how much ground he had to make up. 3 semesters may not be enough. Also, he took the ACT not the SAT.. I was not referring to his standardized test scores when I said private and detailed. I was referring to the A-B honor role part. 99% of the kids don't talk about their grades to the media with that much detail so next time you come across info that strange please give a link or say where you got it is all I politely ask.

Archived