4 Bama Players Arrested

Plaric

What is awful, it was reported by Rick Carlie that some bammers were posting on social media about feeling sorry for the players that committed the act and were standing up for them.

Oh Good Lord! We had many - many AU fans/posters that immediately started feeling sorry for our 4 players that committed armed robbery/home invasion - people commensed praying and feeling compassion for them and their families, some even bordered on excusing their stupid actions all because they were under 21 yrs old, "they are just kids making bad decisions", blah, blah, blah..... Do you not remember those posts on AU boards?

Crap like this happens and fans deal with it in different ways. Some folks over-look it, some bash the kids and hope they end up in prison, some hope the kids change their lives and can find a way to be productive citizens.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding of the bonding process. The bond the judge sets is to ensure the suspect does skip the court appearance or leave the country or state. If someone has 60k to offer up as collateral or owns property to use they can sign the bond. If you call a bondsman, he is on the hook for this 60k but he can charge you whatever amount he wishes and the money you pay his is his to keep. 10%is the norm, but they do accept less as different bonding companies are competing for this usually easy $.

Yes the bonding Co. will take 10% of $60,000; so again where did these thugs get $6,000?

Bondmen are very creative - they accept more than just cash money. Do any of these thugs have a car? Do any of their family members own a house, property, automobiles, jewelry, etc..?

yes they are. I used to play poker with one and got a few stories out of him. My mom is a jail administrator and she deals with them regularly, referees fights between them.

Hhahaha - I play poker with one as well - also hunt & fish with him. He's a shady buisness man to say the least, but a really good guy personally.

Oh, some of the stories he tells would curl your hair, makes for great entertainment around a fire with a glass of bourbon & a cigar.;-) He's been in the buisness for near 20 yrs, and he said he is NEVER shocked at what some people will offer up to get themselves out on bond, or what a "family member" will bring in to get their loved one out of jail.

What is awful, it was reported by Rick Carlie that some bammers were posting on social media about feeling sorry for the players that committed the act and were standing up for them.

Oh Good Lord! We had many - many AU fans/posters that immediately started feeling sorry for our 4 players that committed armed robbery/home invasion - people commensed praying and feeling compassion for them and their families, some even bordered on excusing their stupid actions all because they were under 21 yrs old, "they are just kids making bad decisions", blah, blah, blah..... Do you not remember those posts on AU boards?

Crap like this happens and fans deal with it in different ways. Some folks over-look it, some bash the kids and hope they end up in prison, some hope the kids change their lives and can find a way to be productive citizens.

I think you oversensationalized a little of our attitude towards these guys. Everyone was glad they were off the team. I dont think any of us questioned his decision to kick these guys off until PF or whoever started talking. I still hope Dyer, Kitchens, Goodwin, Mosely, McNeal are all able to get their lives back together and hopefully in the right direction. Same with these kids from ua. Calloway is just a sad story from the word go. Unfortunately we all know that you cant save them all.

What the guy is talking about above are some disgusting remarks that since it wasnt armed robbery (they still act like 4 guys all had guns) that this is something the great saban can fix and control. I have seen it already with pictures of an angry saban on the sideline with a paddle saying bring them to me. Far cry from what you are talking about for our fans.

[quote name=aufan57'

timestamp='1360766409' post='1816426]

Here is an interview one of the victims did with The Crimson White

Shameless. At least 3 of these kids should be instantly dismissed. I guess being a 4 or 5 star trumps everything in turdtown.

I think you oversensationalized a little of our attitude towards these guys. Everyone was glad they were off the team. I dont think any of us questioned his decision to kick these guys off until PF or whoever started talking. I still hope Dyer, Kitchens, Goodwin, Mosely, McNeal are all able to get their lives back together and hopefully in the right direction. Same with these kids from ua. Calloway is just a sad story from the word go. Unfortunately we all know that you cant save them all.

What the guy is talking about above are some disgusting remarks that since it wasnt armed robbery (they still act like 4 guys all had guns) that this is something the great saban can fix and control. I have seen it already with pictures of an angry saban on the sideline with a paddle saying bring them to me. Far cry from what you are talking about for our fans.

You're right -

People will say/type a lot of stuff behind a keyboard that they would never say in mixed company or in a public place. UAT fans have proven time and again that they will go overboard and go to extreme's in pursuit of their fandom.

[quote name=aufan57'

Shameless. At least 3 of these kids should be instantly dismissed. I guess being a 4 or 5 star trumps everything in turdtown.

These guys are gone - Saban's still gotta find 5-6 scholly's for the incoming class even with these 4 criminals gone. He's going to find a way to make that 85 limit - these fools just made his job a little easier.

Come on you guys, this will not work, you conspiracy theorists are KILLING the conspiracy. If these players are being paid all these extra benefits, why do they need to rob and steal? If NS and the REC has that much control over the PD, how did this ever get out?

Well the player that was arrested with the gun charge and arguing for having to pay for gas would have never been heard about. If it was, it likely would have been swept under the rug like the player that fired a gun on the strip in tuscaloosa a few months back. Or like the player that beat his girlfriend on campus. Or the one who hit a student with a car. These are not conspiracies, these are facts. These actions were documented. Why nothing ever came of it, I'll never know. I'm not one who buys into all the conspiracy theories, but I don't look the other way when something is staring me in the face either. But, it's kind of hard to cover up multiple felony charges when you have two victims pressing charges. Just my .02.

[quote name=aufan57'

These guys are gone - Saban's still gotta find 5-6 scholly's for the incoming class even with these 4 criminals gone. He's going to find a way to make that 85 limit - these fools just made his job a little easier.

You are probably right, Keesler, but to me, the question is: Why aren't they already gone? Indefinite suspension still means they could come back? What is Nicky waiting on? Is he hoping the university will kick them out of school so he can say it was out of his hands? The players have confessed. For 2 of them, it's their 2nd offenses. Is he hoping the defendant will decide to drop the charges? I wonder if the state media will press him on this? Oh hell---they haven't on anything else, I don't know why I would even think they would on this.

[quote name=aufan57'

You are probably right, Keesler, but to me, the question is: Why aren't they already gone? Indefinite suspension still means they could come back? What is Nicky waiting on? Is he hoping the university will kick them out of school so he can say it was out of his hands? The players have confessed. For 2 of them, it's their 2nd offenses. Is he hoping the defendant will decide to drop the charges? I wonder if the state media will press him on this? Oh hell---they haven't on anything else, I don't know why I would even think they would on this.

Remember that whole graduation rate thing that bama was so happy about and we got screwed because of our mess? Willing to bet they are trying to find a way to get rid of these kids or "ask" them to transfer to keep from having to figure these kids in. Any idea, anyone? Eddie Williams is a big time talent I think he may have been counting on........we shall see

Saban has to see how many of this year's class will qualify before deciding which of these 4 are shown the door.

Do not calculate one's chicken population before the incubation period has concluded.

They should be kicked out of the university much less the team.. You can take the thugs out of the trashy neighborhoods but can't take the trashiness out of the thugs.

[quote name=aufan57'

I can think of about a half a dozen players that NS has put on "indefinite suspension" have were never allowed to rejoin the team again. i.e. Prince Hall/Rod Woodson/Robbie Greene/Sentimore

You know as well as I do that NS doesn't dance to the beat of the media's drum - just because the Scarbinsky's of the media world are chomping at the bit for NS to offically say the criminals are "permanently dismissed" from the team, doesn't mean he will say a damn word.

They should be kicked out of the university much less the team.. You can take the thugs out of the trashy neighborhoods but can't take the trashiness out of the thugs.

^^This - they are a danger to the student population.

They literally beat up a fellow student and stole his recess money ~ What kind of drug makes a peron do something like that? (can't be just plain weed)

[quote name=aufan57'

I can think of about a half a dozen players that NS has put on "indefinite suspension" have were never allowed to rejoin the team again. i.e. Prince Hall/Rod Woodson/Robbie Greene/Sentimore

You know as well as I do that NS doesn't dance to the beat of the media's drum - just because the Scarbinsky's of the media world are chomping at the bit for NS to offically say the criminals are "permanently dismissed" from the team, doesn't mean he will say a damn word.

The little man has suspended 9 playes in the past and not one of them has ever returned. I douibt that these will ever see the bench again.

Need to be careful about that. The evidence in this is overwhelming, but remember what happen to Duke and their men's lacrosse team and coach.

http://en.wikipedia...._lacrosse_case.

If Saban kicks these characters off the team, more than likely they just quit school. UAT could also get a court order banning them from campus.

They literally beat up a fellow student and stole his recess money ~ What kind of drug makes a peron do something like that? (can't be just plain weed)

Deer Antler Spray??? :Sing:

Roid Rage!!!

Roid Rage!!!

Bingo...you win a cookie!

Every week someone's posting something about lil Saban processing players, but this thread is full of "He won't get rid of them he never does!" Which is it... does he keep them or not keep them?

Every week someone's posting something about lil Saban processing players, but this thread is full of "He won't get rid of them he never does!" Which is it... does he keep them or not keep them?

Papers are being drawn up for them to sign to keep their silence about the program when they r released from turdsville!!

Archived