New Scoreboard - Construction Progress

RunInRed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm of the opinion that no matter what materials it's made from, when it's showing Auburn 42 - Alabama 17 in November, it'll be the most beautiful scoreboard in ALL the land....

I should have provided credit one is from Jason Caldwell's Twitter account and the other is from nova's official Twitter account

I'm of the opinion that no matter what materials it's made from, when it's showing Auburn 42 - Alabama 17 in November, it'll be the most beautiful scoreboard in ALL the land....

Oh, SURE, '72, just take the inarguable, unassailable position why don't ya ;)

What is everyone's opinion on the steel, though? Do you think it would look better with a brick facade?

There's no argument that it would look better with brick facade. But that could be a later project.

Any news on the north endzone? I completely agree with Jay Jacobs in being patient and doing it correctly, but is there ANY chance we get a proposal for construction by the end of this year?

Any news on the north endzone? I completely agree with Jay Jacobs in being patient and doing it correctly, but is there ANY chance we get a proposal for construction by the end of this year?

I may be wrong, but not until 2017 season ?

No, you're correct (I think?). I was just wondering whether a plan could be proposed by this year's end. I really like this forum because many contributors have inside knowledge. I was just wondering if they knew any more on the topic

No, you're correct (I think?). I was just wondering whether a plan could be proposed by this year's end. I really like this forum because many contributors have inside knowledge. I was just wondering if they knew any more on the topic

Plan will be proposed at the end of this season. Construction will begin the 2017 season.

A cool shot ...

CLwf0SSUMAAtwFS.jpg

the small scoreboard may need a little touch up. Look at the difference in orange.

Archived