Elijah Daniel arrested; dismissed from team

alexava

CRIMiNALS just gonna do what CRiMINALS gonna do. Maybe we should take the whole team on a field trip every year to visit former players who are serving time in the hoosegow to see what this type behavior leads too.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRIMiNALS just gonna do what CRiMINALS gonna do. Maybe we should take the whole team on a field trip every year to visit former players who are serving time in the hoosegow to see what this type behavior leads too.

LOL that would be hilarious if there was a team trip to visit the kids who committed the armed robbery on spice

SCARED STRAIGHT

ronau57, is that really you smartascoal256?

Funny, I thought the same thing.

Blame it on the system, blame it on society, blame it on the police, the victim was obviously lying, blame, blame, blame, blah, blah, blah.

There's no question IMO that Daniel deserves all the blame (and legal repercussions) if he did it, but lol at all the "Family" members acting like the dude broke into your house. If you could bottle up self-righteous indignation and sell it, Auburn's endowment could feed and clothe every child on the planet.

There's no question IMO that Daniel deserves all the blame (and legal repercussions) if he did it, but lol at all the "Family" members acting like the dude broke into your house. If you could bottle up self-righteous indignation and sell it, Auburn's endowment could feed and clothe every child on the planet.

Didn't you know hearing Bama fans at the water cooler talk trash is actually worse than somebody breaking into their house?

You don't have to like all of your family McLoofus. Just because we are not agreeing with what Daniel did or what some others say doesn't mean we do not support the AU family.

I didn't even want to post anything on this thread; but I agree with you, McLoofus.

Didn't you know hearing Bama fans at the water cooler talk trash is actually worse than somebody breaking into their house?

Bingo.

You don't have to like all of your family McLoofus. Just because we are not agreeing with what Daniel did or what some others say doesn't mean we do not support the AU family.

Nobody in this thread- even whoever it was that has been taking a beating for 6 or 7 pages for suggesting that there might be more to it than "Ol' 'lijer Danielson is just another no good ignoramus 5* criminal"- agrees with what he did. But there's a wide gap between disagreeing with what he did (and supporting appropriate legal punishment for it) (assuming he did it) and relishing in the opportunity to throw stones at somebody who made a mistake.

Btw, I'm not sure that what he did is sooooo different than what got Nick Marshall kicked off UGA's team, but Marshall came to us after the fact and helped us win a lot of football games, so I guess his family status will forever remain in good standing.

Bingo.

Nobody in this thread- even whoever it was that has been taking a beating for 6 or 7 pages for suggesting that there might be more to it than "Ol' 'lijer Danielson is just another no good ignoramus 5* criminal"- agrees with what he did. But there's a wide gap between disagreeing with what he did (and supporting appropriate legal punishment for it) (assuming he did it) and relishing in the opportunity to throw stones at somebody who made a mistake.

Btw, I'm not sure that what he did is sooooo different than what got Nick Marshall kicked off UGA's team, but Marshall came to us after the fact and helped us win a lot of football games, so I guess his family status will forever remain in good standing.

if charges get dropped or it goes away and he still gets booted, goes somewhere else and helps them then it's a similar story.

I'm just extremely disappointed in Daniel and for the team And Auburn family

Burglary is very hard to solve. Most go unsolved. There is a chance he didn't do this i guess. Probably a slim chance. The only way for a young person to learn and be corrected is stiff punishment. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and pick up with another team in 2017. If he is found not responsible i will apologize. It doesn't look good.

Burglary is very hard to solve. Most go unsolved. There is a chance he didn't do this i guess. Probably a slim chance. The only way for a young person to learn and be corrected is stiff punishment. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and pick up with another team in 2017. If he is found not responsible i will apologize. It doesn't look good.

month long investigation, 12 places broken into.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/04/auburn_defensive_end_elijah_da_1.html

month long investigation, 12 places broken into.

http://www.al.com/au...lijah_da_1.html

Whoa. I humbly regret the Nick Marshall comparison.

My Auburn Family consists of those that live by our Creed. All others are just pretenders.

It is virtually impossible to live by/to the letter of the Creed. 99.9% on this board are likely pretenders. The AU Family thing is way over used when it comes to the football program and to expect even your best student/person to live up to the AU Creed is pretty ridiculous.

What we are dealing with here is a criminal that was part of our football program. There are very likely others like him on the football team (as well as other athletic teams, as well as regular students, on campus).

wde

I'll still support Elijah and not matter what happens as far as his status on the team but i hope he learns a valuable lesson. It may be a lesson he has to learn at a different school though...pending the results. I'm going to wait until all the evidence comes out but he still shouldn't even be in this situation in the first place.

McLoofus, you need to practice being more extreme, bruh.

:laugh:

McLoofus is probably the most reasonable cat on the boards. I hope he doesn't go changing to try to please those of us who are more extreme.

Nick Marshall ? Well good, then let Daniel do the same thing Nick did. He can first go to JUCO and then get a chance with some other D1 team. Guys already on the team caught speeding or smoking a reefer is one thing, but this is entirely different.

I'm sorry but, after the last 4 years of this stuff, I have lost patience for people like this who don't really care about the "family". They are so selfish, that without a second thought, they are more than willing to do immeasurable harm to the program and set back everything Auburn has worked so hard to accomplish the last 2 years. They don't care about Auburn, all they care about is themselves. We don't need people around that are willing to do harm to Auburn.

YOU KNOW WHAT BARNACLE YOU'RE RIGHT FIDLAR LET'S GET REAL PEOPLE

:laugh:

McLoofus is probably the most reasonable cat on the boards. I hope he doesn't go changing to try to please those of us who are more extreme.

TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK WHATEVER AUBRITT YOU'RE THE REASONABLE ONE oh wait, we're complimenting each other, that's pretty cool, thanks and right back at ya...

Nick Marshall ? Well good, then let Daniel do the same thing Nick did. He can first go to JUCO and then get a chance with some other D1 team. Guys already on the team caught speeding or smoking a reefer is one thing, but this is entirely different.

I'm sorry but, after the last 4 years of this stuff, I have lost patience for people like this who don't really care about the "family". They are so selfish, that without a second thought, they are more than willing to do immeasurable harm to the program and set back everything Auburn has worked so hard to accomplish the last 2 years. They don't care about Auburn, all they care about is themselves. We don't need people around that are willing to do harm to Auburn.

Amen and there is nothing extreme about that! Just plain common sense!

love the old self righteous indignation ploy....

which in my view is mostly about the self righteous posters who seem to have a superior moral compass and thus are able to find explanation or justification for about anything ....and the indignant (hand up here) who are severely pi***** to read again and again about athletes, who are representing the university by virtue of their scholarships, doing stupid / criminal stuff.

And I am even more indignant about folks apparently ripping off fellow students, most of whom probably thought these guys were pretty cool and lucky to be playing sports at Auburn.

from al.com "Daniel, 21, was suspended indefinitely from the football program by coach Gus Malzahn late Wednesday " Guess we should count Gus among the indignant huh? .

I'll still support Elijah and not matter what happens as far as his status on the team but i hope he learns a valuable lesson. It may be a lesson he has to learn at a different school though...pending the results. I'm going to wait until all the evidence comes out but he still shouldn't even be in this situation in the first place.

exactly. Nick and cam both redeemed themselves after drinking their medicine. That is likely what #97 will do. I will wish him well.

exactly. Nick and cam both redeemed themselves after drinking their medicine. That is likely what #97 will do. I will wish him well.

Archived