2017 4* LB Will Ignont (Vols 10/26/16)

McLoofus

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"BACK IN PLAY | LB Will Ignont breaks 'silent' commitment to Ala., now says Auburn leads."

Tweeted by JGT just before noon central time.

Also eliminated Bama and had some nice damning things to say about how they recruited him differently than us.

I'll take Ignont and Rice as our final two commits, but I am sorely disappointed with the news about Britt.

There isn't any real news about Britt except that he wore a UGA shirt and said nothing should be read into it. He later put a shirt on over it at the same event.

"BACK IN PLAY | LB Will Ignont breaks 'silent' commitment to Ala., now says Auburn leads."

Also eliminated Bama and had some nice damning things to say about how they recruited him differently than us.

That should provide some good reading. I look forward to it.

Care to expound?

Care to expound?

Premium. I'll PM you.

Interestingly, he told Mike Farrell today that his top three are UGA, Michigan and FSU, but that Auburn is recruiting him hard, they will be there to the end and he looks at T-Will and Horton like father figures.

Let me clarrify before people flip out. He didn't say anything incriminating about Bama NCAA wise. He just said things we all already know about our tactics as opposed to theirs. Just nice to see a recruit say it for a change.

Interestingly, he told Mike Farrell today that his top three are UGA, Michigan and FSU, but that Auburn is recruiting him hard, they will be there to the end and he looks at T-Will and Horton like father figures.

And he had a different leader in the JGT article. lol

And he had a different leader in the JGT article. lol

not shocked. This is the guy that changed his leader 3 times in 3 weeks.

Free from Keith FWIW Link

Just told our UGA site the Dawgs led.

For now at least, I'm checking out on this one.

I don't believe I am doing you all any good with continual updates about someone who either is this confused or is playing games.

No more interviews for awhile.

Will get all my info on this recruitment from sources until this one levels out.

Free from Keith FWIW Link

Just told our UGA site the Dawgs led.

For now at least, I'm checking out on this one.

I don't believe I am doing you all any good with continual updates about someone who either is this confused or is playing games.

No more interviews for awhile.

Will get all my info on this recruitment from sources until this one levels out.

Good for Keith.

I hope AU tells Ignont to go to uga. Take Rice and go look around. AU has a damn good LBer class already.

Staff wants 2 more. Who do you like for those spots?

I hope AU tells Ignont to go to uga. Take Rice and go look around. AU has a damn good LBer class already.

amen, f the games. the rec went all in to get someone and he got left hanging, now deal with it

Hank South just CBd to AU

Interesting pick from the Bama 247 reporter.

guessing, since he knows they don't need him anymore...hope we show him the door, player get played

Hank South just CBd to AU

Interesting pick from the Bama 247 reporter.

guessing, since he knows they don't need him anymore...hope we show him the door, player get played

Despite him telling reporters different things, if he is not silently committing to different staffs multiple times like Britt I'd rather have Ignont that Britt personally.

If our staff pulls his offer for "Playing games", it probably costs one good LBer. But recruits WHO ARE SERIOUS about AU will most likely quit playing these games with AU that we all are so sick of. Every time these KIDS play or staff it really, really hurts how other recruit view AU and our staff. I say build a program, not a class. We may miss a top recruit from time to time, but I don't see many. Most kids that play us are not really serious about signing.

For what it is worth: The below is form RIVALS, the rest of the article is premium.

Ignont back in play

Linebacker Will Ignont has de-committed from Alabama and now considers Auburn his leader.

Archived