2017 4* LB Will Ignont (Vols 10/26/16)

McLoofus

Interesting...KN has changed his CB from uat to foggy.

who?

I think that means the crystal ball, which is wrong more often than not, is foggy.

Nice pick up Mikey. I though Jeff was confused by the KN.

You know better than that.

I thought I did. I assumed every one knew changed CB meant crystal ball. I was wrong in this case. HA!

it was the foggy part that I didn't get... Whenever somebody says "KN has changed his CB from _____ to ____" I assume the second blank is another university as well.

Example: KN changed his "CB from Florida to Auburn." Never before had I heard from "Bama to foggy."

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting...KN has changed his CB from uat to foggy.

who?

I think that means the crystal ball, which is wrong more often than not, is foggy.

Nice pick up Mikey. I though Jeff was confused by the KN.

You know better than that.

I thought I did. I assumed every one knew changed CB meant crystal ball. I was wrong in this case. HA!

it was the foggy part that I didn't get... Whenever somebody says "KN has changed his CB from _____ to ____" I assume the second blank is another university as well.

Example: KN changed his "CB from Florida to Auburn." Never before had I heard from "Bama to foggy."

Gotcha. My bad.

Ignot is close friends to my boy J'marick Woods. Woods has been an Auburn fan all his life. Just received an offer from lsu.I think we missed a couple of connections here. Missing out as usual on the top northwest Alabama prospects

Regardless of who Ignont verbally commits to before the start of next season more than any other player this year I think his recruitment truly won't end until NSD.

Regardless of who Ignont verbally commits to before the start of next season more than any other player this year I think his recruitment truly won't end until NSD.

Agreed, it's not over with this kid till he signs and faxes

As badly as we need linebackers, and a number of them, I'm starting to not care if this one signs with AU or not. He's been flirting with teams all over the place, got kicked out of the IMG program,,,, these are not positive signs.

As badly as we need linebackers, and a number of them, I'm starting to not care if this one signs with AU or not. He's been flirting with teams all over the place, got kicked out of the IMG program,,,, these are not positive signs.

I don't think he was kicked out but he does seem like a bammer in the making.

He left because IMG was going to make him RB or something.

I don't think he was kicked out but he does seem like a bammer in the making.

He left because IMG was going to make him RB or something.

Yes he did not like being moved to RB but IMG ask him to leave due to behavioral issues.

I really want to know where this recent momentum for Ignont to Auburn is coming from. I thought he'd been pretty much written off as headed to uat.

You'll have to talk to Will. Nobody else knows ATM.

I really want to know where this recent momentum for Ignont to Auburn is coming from. I thought he'd been pretty much written off as headed to uat.

I guess we are willing to overlook the behavioral issues that got him kicked out of IMG as well, if that's what really happened.

Article is premium but per this tweet WI is committing Thursday or Friday. AU got momentum at BCW but Bama looks to have got it back at camp Monday.

If Ignont & Benton both pick Bama I'm taking the weekend off and be back Monday to pick things up after the melt down.

Hank Sourh is reporting that Ignont won't be making a decision this week. Evidently his mom told BOL this information.

Hank Sourh is reporting that Ignont won't be making a decision this week. Evidently his mom told BOL this information.

And said he wants to wait. Sounds like maybe he will pick the opposite school of Benton.

And said he wants to wait. Sounds like maybe he will pick the opposite school of Benton.

Bet both end up at uat.

Bet both end up at uat.

Maybe. They have 2 LB spots left in their class.

Bet both end up at uat.

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Bet both end up at uat.

Bet uat makes room for both. I would not be surprised to see Ignont commit to uat this weekend.

Bet both end up at uat.

Bet uat makes room for both. I would not be surprised to see Ignont commit to uat this weekend.

Trending back our way.

Bet both end up at uat.

I heard UAT was only taking two more linebackers before Benton committed. They have bigger fish to go after than Ignont. Maybe Moses doesn't sign with them, but as long as they believe they still have a shot with him, or other highly rated LBs, they will hold off on Ignont. My guess is that Ignont will never be given a committable offer by Bama and he will sign with us.

Bet both end up at uat.

I heard UAT was only taking two more linebackers before Benton committed. They have bigger fish to go after than Ignont. Maybe Moses doesn't sign with them, but as long as they believe they still have a shot with him, or other highly rated LBs, they will hold off on Ignont. My guess is that Ignont will never be given a committable offer by Bama and he will sign with us.

I can't post here because it's premium content, but according to at least one of the pay site admins, this bolded part doesn't sound accurate.

"BACK IN PLAY | LB Will Ignont breaks ‘silent’ commitment to Ala., now says Auburn leads."

Tweeted by JGT just before noon central time.

Bet both end up at uat.

Along with the other twenty 4 and 5 star linebackers on their roster smh.

Archived