Television Shows

On 2/27/2020 at 10:37 AM, McLoofus said:

Just started Schitt's Creek. Even though people say it's good, it's better than I expected. Freaking hilarious. Somehow makes the "out of touch rich people in poor rural area" concept feel very fresh. 

Schitt's Creek was great...... wife really loved it Levy and O'Hara are so good together

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New season of Westworld launches this coming Sunday, March 15, the Ides of March. Setting future real world Earth. Supposedly a more linear approach, and hints at competing companies with robots. Amount of violence -- likely high. Amount of gratuitous nudity -- unknown.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

OK I have Prime and Netflix but I just signed on for Hulu to check it out. I need some input on some TV shows if any.

Handmaiden's tale was good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Their backkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I'm all up in it right now (starting ep 3).  So far, so good!

On 3/25/2020 at 6:37 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

So Tiger King on Netflix is ******* insane and I’m only 20 minutes in. Netflix was genius to release this right when people started going into quarantine. 

I watched the first one..... on hold for Ozark,

Not sure I can deal with the freak show after ozark either.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I watched the first one..... on hold for Ozark,

Not sure I can deal with the freak show after ozark either.

We made sure to finish Tiger King last night in preparation for Ozark. The wheels are already falling off after 2 episodes. 

Tiger king is crazy. I watched “Long Shot” on Netflix. It’s only about 30-45 minutes documentary. Very good. 

Tiger king in like crazy good or just crazy out there?

35 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I’m leaning toward crazy out there. The people in it make it feel like a mockumentary because they are just insane. It’s not the best documentary I’ve ever seen, but it did open my eyes to a whole community of people I never knew anything about. Basically a horrific traffic accident you just can’t look away from. 

Definitely gives off Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia vibes. Like the whole “there’s no way people like this exist in a world, but apparently they do” type of thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

bmaRUdy.jpg

Well I think I'm gonna pass on that show lol

5 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You’re gonna miss out...

I’ll probably end up watching it. I have so many in my list, and trying not to be involved in one when Last Kingdom comes back April 26th. I am currently watching the last season of Agents of shield. I just remembered I hadn’t seen it yet. Then focused on a bunch of movies I have saved that need watching. 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I’ll probably end up watching it. I have so many in my list, and trying not to be involved in one when Last Kingdom comes back April 26th. I am currently watching the last season of Agents of shield. I just remembered I hadn’t seen it yet. Then focused on a bunch of movies I have saved that need watching. 

You’ll get so sick of the memes on social media you’ll have to watch just to understand them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You’ll get so sick of the memes on social media you’ll have to watch just to understand them. 

I was late to the GOT party and basically streamed the series before the last season came out. I didn’t realize how many memes I had been seeing were from that show lol

13 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I’m leaning toward crazy out there. The people in it make it feel like a mockumentary because they are just insane. It’s not the best documentary I’ve ever seen, but it did open my eyes to a whole community of people I never knew anything about. Basically a horrific traffic accident you just can’t look away from. 

Definitely gives off Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia vibes. Like the whole “there’s no way people like this exist in a world, but apparently they do” type of thing. 

Both. But out there. The sad part is I believe nearly every damn bit of it. It doesn’t seem like a reality show making stuff up. There are some obvious links between big cat fetish and alternative sexual lifestyles. 

7 hours ago, AUBwins said:

It's the most absurdly entertaining watch you'll have in a long time.  And by the end, you'll want nearly every person to be in prison.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's the most absurdly entertaining watch you'll have in a long time.  And by the end, you'll want nearly every person to be in prison.

That's true

3 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Everyone is just so sleazy, slimy, and greasy. 

• Like 2

On 3/28/2020 at 10:23 PM, AUBwins said:

Everyone on that show is balls to the wall insane. 

• Haha 1

Just finished Ozark and wtf. It’s going to be so long before season 4 because I’m assuming Hollywood is basically on pause for filming anything until Coronavirus is under better control. 

• Like 1