Official Postgame thread

TAYLORKEETON

3 minutes ago, AURealist said:

Since bowls don't matter, I guess rankings don't either...

Kind of like being in the Sugar bowl but ending the year with five losses.? We're reeking of disappointing mediocrity.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too tired to respond

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Pretty much. To some fans, that is more than enough.

I'm starting to understand that more and more. Thus, i've prepared myself to expect 8-4 seasons 9-3 at best with Gus. At least that way the losses will not sting as bad. 

18 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Didn’t watch a single snap . Had frozen plumbing . Had to remove Sheetrock.  What a day 

I would say I'm sorry...but you came out the winner with 100 percent productivity, unlike....Truly, though, I am humbled by how you spent your day and pray that the rest of the 364 bless your socks off. 

3 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

And likely to lose again in ATL to start the 18' season if we see the same type of offense.

Third time's a charm right?

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I'm starting to understand that more and more. Thus, i've prepared myself to expect 8-4 seasons 9-3 at best with Gus. At least that way the losses will not sting as bad. 

And IF I can decide not to guess/hope/anticipate which ones will be wins or losses based upon all that is reasonable and sane, I will be well on my way with you. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Gus was a monster in the old ga dome. 2010 sec title game, 2011 chik fil a bowl and 2013 sec title game. Those 3 are arguably the 3 best games he has called. BUT MAN 2 of the his worst games ever have come in the new place. WE NEED THE OLD GA DOME BACK!!!! lol

I think we will compete with any team we play next season. There are positives no doubt. There are negatives no doubt.  I think 9-3 is what 2018 will happen. We will win some big games and will all get excited and will lose a game or 2 that will make old men out of us dudes!  I am not going to say the same about our lovely lady tiger fans though!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Gus was a monster in the old ga dome. 2010 sec title game, 2011 chik fil a bowl and 2013 sec title game. Those 3 are arguably the 3 best games he has called. BUT MAN 2 of the his worst games ever have come in the new place. WE NEED THE OLD GA DOME BACK!!!! lol

I'm hoping third game in there we should be used to that place. I'm hoping we have three games in there next year. ;)

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mac, you may be on to something.:Sing: I think our team is allergic to Mercedes Benz, but they better get over it, because all roads to future playoffs pass right thru it. 

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I would say I'm sorry...but you came out the winner with 100 percent productivity, unlike....Truly, though, I am humbled by how you spent your day and pray that the rest of the 364 bless your socks off. 

I have been in your shoes my friend. That late night storm iced my driveway and street. Our friends at to leave their car at my home and walk about 1/5 mile home. I could not get my car out to take them home.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

I'm hoping third game in there we should be used to that place. I'm hoping we have three games in there next year. ;)

all summer we should FIND SOME DANG CLEATS THAT WORK ON THAT SURFACE!!!! we were slipping all day!!! COME ON UA HOOK US UP! we are one of your flagship schools!! We were slipping all over tempe in 2010 as well!

Legitimate question that I didn’t see in the stadium.  I know Dinson got hurt, but I didn’t know Peters got hurt after that.  What replaced him that was the “young guy?”

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Mac, you may be on to something.:Sing: I think our team is allergic to Mercedes Benz, but they better get over it, because all roads to future playoffs pass right thru it. 

YES!!!! we will not win another sec title game if we do not get better there! lol

6 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I think it is the 4th for the charm or is it harm?

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

all summer we should FIND SOME DANG CLEATS THAT WORK ON THAT SURFACE!!!! we were slipping all day!!! COME ON UA HOOK US UP! we are one of your flagship schools!! We were slipping all over tempe in 2010 as well!

Ha. I'm out of likes but we're consoling and licking our wounds in the Sooners vs Georgia thread

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

I think it is the 4th for the charm or is it harm?

I'm not sure but I'm hoping third time is the Cure ;)

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I will take a cheating lying scumbag coach if it gets results that those 2 have. We have had enough classy great nice men who are head coaches to last a lifetime who did not flat out win enough games. Lets get a guy who is a a#%^&^e. I know that does not jive with most of our fanbase and our culture but it is what we need. Provided he wins a lot though of course! lol

I want to go undefeated and win tons of championships as much as anyone, but under no circumstances would I ever compromise my integrity or reputation,  nor would I want Auburn to do it either.

Just now, GoAU said:

I want to go undefeated and win tons of championships as much as anyone, but under no circumstances would I ever compromise my integrity or reputation,  nor would I want Auburn to do it either.

Every Big time program does it and operates in the grey area. Yes including us. Might as well win while were at it! lol

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

YES!!!! we will not win another sec title game if we do not get better there! lol

superdome...rcedes Benz......mutt dome......Mercedes Benz........connection folks????

Just now, doc4aday said:

superdome...rcedes Benz......mutt dome......Mercedes Benz........connection folks????

you are on to something doc!!!

I think our offense plays better on grass...Sooners need to hold on.

17 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Thank you so much Tora . We made it just fine. . A good opportunity to learn from adversity. 

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

So the implosion of the dome was symbolic of the team. :(

ANDDDDD for the most Auburn thing ever We beat UGA and Bama in the same season and they both go onto the NC game.

Archived