Field CB: Roger McCreary

Boundary CB: Christian Tutt

FS: Sherwood

SS: Smoke

NB: Zion Puckett

CB's: Deion Sanders & Rod Woodson

S's: Ronnie Lott & Ed Reed

NB: Brian Dawkins

OH! ....you mean on Auburn's 2020 roster...?  Okay, I'll go with yours.

9 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

CB's: Deion Sanders & Rod Woodson

S's: Ronnie Lott & Ed Reed

NB: Brian Dawkins

OH! ....you mean on Auburn's 2020 roster...?  Okay, I'll go with yours.

Like it but I would sub Polamalu for Lott.  But I am biased. :)

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

Obviously I picked my list from a "who's who" and don't necessarily disagree with you.  The scales tipped to Lott because I saw him in person and that man could HIT!!!  Much like seeing Neon Deion in person.... I've never seen 2 faster humans (in person) in my life than Bo & Deion.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

...Prespring secondary depth chart?

I think a couple of the new guys will have a shot too, especially Domio And Reed at CB and Thompson at S.

After watching Tutt try to cover that dude from Alabama in person, I'm not too sure he's fast enough to play corner effectively. Maybe I'm wrong. Possibly there aren't many more WR's in the conference that present that kind of mismatch, but he was certainly overmatched there.

25 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

After watching Tutt try to cover that dude from Alabama in person, I'm not too sure he's fast enough to play corner effectively. Maybe I'm wrong. Possibly there aren't many more WR's in the conference that present that kind of mismatch, but he was certainly overmatched there.

Agree. I think he’s a very good punt returner but his DB skills are subpar. Wouldn’t be surprised if he lost the job in the spring 

After Iggy left my heart is too broken to make such predictions.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Is Smoke going to SS???

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I think Tutt may have gotten exposed in the Iron Bowl for lack of speed. I could see him going to NB. He is a very, VERY good player and tackler. I don't know that he can run with really talented wideouts. 

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

his DB skills are subpar

I'm sorry, but, IMO, this is a really bad take. Besides the Bama game, where he wasn't 100%, what other incidences are you basing your take on? 

11 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

He was playing hurt for most of the game. Took a big hit on a long punt return, and didn’t look the same after. 

5 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

He was playing hurt for most of the game. Took a big hit on a long punt return, and didn’t look the same after. 

Thank you! 

It's like everyone has just forgotten about that. You could clearly see his limp/hobble when he was running. Which made his coverage seem suspect against legit 4.2-4.3 guys

17 hours ago, bigbird said:

I could also see Pritchett pushing for a starting corner. That would allow us to keep Tutt at NB

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Thank you! 

It's like everyone has just forgotten about that. You could clearly see his limp/hobble when he was running. Which made his coverage seem suspect against legit 4.2-4.3 guys

Whatever he gives up in quicks he seems to make up for with physicality IMO. I think he would do well at corner. And he’s an excellent tackler, too. 

27 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Whatever he gives up in quicks he seems to make up for with physicality IMO. I think he would do well at corner. And he’s an excellent tackler, too. 

I think he could also. IMO, He would need to play the boundary corner as opposed to the field corner

17 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Polamalu is probably in better playing shape these days.

10 hours ago, AUFriction said:

Thanks, didn't realize he was hurt. I'm more than willing to withhold judgement until I see a larger sampling. I like the way the kid plays the game. Just was a little concerned on his speed for corner.

On 2/6/2020 at 12:01 PM, bigbird said:

Field CB- R. McCreary

Boundary CB- Nehemiah Pritchett

FS - Smoke Monday

SS - Jamien Sherwood

NB- Tutt/Tennison