AU among toughest homecourts

Maverick.AU

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Figured I’d post this, Bc I think it quite an accomplishment. Man how far AU basketball has come!

It's always been tough playing in Auburn. It's just that prior to Bruce Pearl it was usually tough on us. 🙄

4 hours ago, gr82be said:

It's always been tough playing in Auburn. It's just that prior to Bruce Pearl it was usually tough on us. 🙄

Cliff Dwellers was a home court advantage during the Chris Porter (et al) years....but yeah, totally.

• ellitor changed the title to AU among toughest homecourts
11 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Duke?

One would think. 

A list like this with out Duke does make one question it worth. But regardless of whether it is a crap list or not i'm proud of the AU faithful and especially students for helping AU have one of the best home court advantages in the country. I love hearing the announcers repeatedly brag on our fans!

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Well, I'll be damned, @GwillMac6. #cathedral

downloadfile-8.jpg

I think it is based on record at Home so so why is Gonzaga #1  as they lost a home game, same with Kansas, and same with Kentucky of the top 5 Only Auburn and Maryland are undefeated at home. 

On 2/28/2020 at 4:24 PM, tigeraddikt said:

fify

I wasn't just talking about Porter, I was also talking about Doc Robinson and Scotty Pohlman and Mamadou N'Diaye, etc.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:55 AM, Maverick.AU said:

Figured I’d post this, Bc I think it quite an accomplishment. Man how far AU basketball has come!

Hope the am guys at jox don't get wind of this. If they do they will try to turn it to bama s favor.

Archived