Election Day

AUDub

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Sigh.

Tried to tell y'all. ****head. 

Oh, I don't know if anyone disagreed, unless the person who put this clown forth as a potential "centrist" candidate does. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this going official, the Republicans are at 50 seats in the US Senate.  If they can win at least one of the two runoffs in GA, they will retain Senate control.

Jeez I would hate to be a Georgia resident this month. Getting some swing state election overtime. 

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Jeez I would hate to be a Georgia resident this month. Getting some swing state election overtime. 

I'd hate to be directly involved in the election- particularly counting votes, with the potential to be doxed by psycho alt right terrorists- but I wish like hell I still lived there and could vote for the Dem candidates. All our people in Atlanta are jacked. For Georgia Democrats to have this opportunity... it's like the USMNT suddenly found themselves in a World Cup final. 

I'm sure there will be some fatigue with the ads and such, but overall I think Georgians view this as a once in a lifetime opportunity. Which it likely is. 

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I wonder what effect all the GOP infighting in GA will have on those voters. 

That's why the Rs are trying to avoid taking a hard stand on the result of the election. Don't want to alienate Trump voters. 

33 minutes ago, AUDub said:

That's why the Rs are trying to avoid taking a hard stand on the result of the election. Don't want to alienate Trump voters. 

Note this, it's also the reason Manchin is keeping the messaging calm with regard to potentially packing the court and eliminating the filibuster. Don't give the Rs anything to work with. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Note this, it's also the reason Manchin is keeping the messaging calm with regard to potentially packing the court and eliminating the filibuster. Don't give the Rs anything to work with. 

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

The question for me is, does sowing doubt about the election outcome discourage GOP voters from going to the polls on Jan 5?

8 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

With this going official, the Republicans are at 50 seats in the US Senate.  If they can win at least one of the two runoffs in GA, they will retain Senate control.

Democrats must really suck at stealing elections. If they were the masterminds that the fevered imagination of Trumpers imagine them to be, you'd think they'd have engineered the Blue Tsunami that many hoped for.

AP and FOX probably in a good mood. Decision Desk called Arizona. 

Another Trump suit in Arizona is going just as you would have expected.  Start here and just read the thread.  Witness after witness saying "well no, I have no evidence of anything and it looked fine on election day."

Can we stop this stupid ass charade now?

Republicans/Trump claim "important", "huge" legal victory in PA...

...that only affects a small number of ballots that weren't even included in the totals yet because they'd already been segregated

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-12/pennsylvania-court-tosses-some-mail-in-ballots-with-id-fixes

We might need some remedial vocabulary lessons on "huge" and "important."  This lawsuit is just flotsam and jetsam with no aim beyond trying to delay certification.  It's more of Bannon's "flood the zone with bull****" tactic, just adapted to election counts.

What did Trump say to Biden in the hallway of the white house?

renderTimingPixel.png

Pardon me, please.

Let the meltdown commence.  Even though their court Hail Marys are getting shot down faster than an obese goose, even if by some miracle they were successful in PA and GA (they won't be), this contest is over.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Those damn liberal necromancers are stealing the election. 

Archived