T-Will to Miami to UCF as DC

Tigerpro2a

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

T-Will next to Miami's accomplishments over the last 20 years. Nice!

All kidding aside - I was really hoping to hang on to him. Miami is getting a good one. I wish him the best of success and for Miami to continue to fall flat.

4 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I hope he's not as divisive there than he was here.  Actually, what do I care?  It's Miami.

He won't be talking behind Manny's back and undermining his operation either. He will do what he is paid to do, recruit. Someone else will have to do the coaching. 

44 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He won't be talking behind Manny's back and undermining his operation either. He will do what he is paid to do, recruit. Someone else will have to do the coaching. 

I don’t think undermining was his issue.

I think his attitude fits well at the U

4 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I hope he's not as divisive there than he was here.  Actually, what do I care?  It's Miami.

My other alma mater. Good luck down there Twilly.

11 hours ago, alexava said:

I wish him well. He was the one hold over I predict. That LB position improved immediately after he was hired. 

Yes it did, but I think Muschamp signing five quality LB's in one class before he left had something to do with it as well.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Yes it did, but I think Muschamp signing five quality LB's in one class before he left had something to do with it as well.

Deshaun Davis tells you much of what you need to know about T-Will as a coach. Of those 5 recruits you are talking about, T-will got production from 2 of them (D. Williams and M. Atkinson). I know some on here have said he wouldn't have done as well if not for the one year of Muschamp, but I disagree. 

I wish we could have kept him but it was up to Coach Harsin and Coach Mason to hire who they wanted.  All the best to TWill and I hope he gets to come home some day.  

11 hours ago, toddc said:

I think his attitude fits well at the U

Well I hope we can get the same attitude then

15 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Good point. I do care, though, because even if he left on a sour note it's freakin' TWill and I want him to have a long and successful career. From everything I've heard, that starts with him working for a more alpha HC than Gus. 

Archived