Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

13 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I’m listening to Cole and McElroy and they  just announced there is a “massive speed bump” they are hearing in the potential release of Harsin. 

Everyone is so dang cryptic, like they’re proud of their secret intel, want you to know they have it, but not what it is (not referring to you of course). Is that really all they said—“speed bump”?

15 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

I’m listening to Cole and McElroy and they  just announced there is a “massive speed bump” they are hearing in the potential release of Harsin. 

An 18 million dollar speed bump 

• Like 3

Just now, autiger88 said:

Oh I wasn't saying that because of the rumors I'm just using my judgement because of the meeting tomorrow 🤣 

Same I would wish for someone to record it if possible then leak it, it won't happen but it's my wish lol 

CBH walking into that meeting like Vince McMahon bro. We already discussed it haha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boddagetta09 said:

Lol. I mean, I know YOU didn't; it's just my honest feelings about the situation. Money talks and bull**** walks. They can't find the dirt they want to fire with cause, so they're not going to write the check. That's the manure walking. I can smell it. 

We will see. It certainly smells that way. I’m definitely hesitant to say for certain that he will be here or not. 

4 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

If they had uh, come a little bit sooner he wouldn’t be in this situation. We got no major roster changes to suggest anyone is gonna be defending his honor any harder than last season.

Maybe give the players more than one season in a new scheme, and we can discuss how they performed. I'm not saying that anything that took place in the last 5 games of the season was championship caliber play, but I don't think you can judge a guy and his team on their first year together. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just throwing my opinion out there. 

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

Everyone is so dang cryptic, like they’re proud of their secret intel, want you to know they have it, but not what it is (not referring to you of course). Is that really all they said—“speed bump”?

It all sounds like people inferring things. Message board sources, morning radio hosts, etc. Nobody knows what’s going to happen that is talking. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

An 18 million dollar speed bump 

That’s one bump. I also think the leaders of the coup did not anticipate the level of support that Harsin would receive. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’ve seen  “we will hear something in the next 24 hours” for the last 96 hours haha. But I am sure CBH will be meeting with the president today. Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall for that . 

I've been debating if I would or wouldn't like to be a fly on that wall lol 

Curious to see what really is said but the way it was said might be scary haha. 

1 minute ago, GreenTiger said:

That’s one bump. I also think the leaders of the coup did not anticipate the level of support that Harsin would receive. 

I think that could certainly be some of it. I also don’t think he would have had near as many support and rally to his side if they would have handled it differently and just paid him and not drug Auburn through the mud.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

What the 12 people who showed up at the rally? That's not much support 🤣 

Oh you talking about the maybe 1,000 people who signed the petition? Again we can fit 87,000+ into Jordan Hare so not much support. 

Most of us fans just took a wait and see approach. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GreenTiger said:

Are you reffering to the 24 people that showed up to his rally?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Are you reffering to the 24 people that showed up to his rally?

Probably means the player support. Kind of hard to claim a guy is abusive and racist and then have several team leaders come out and say they think he is a great coach and exactly what they need. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’ve seen  “we will hear something in the next 24 hours” for the last 96 hours haha. But I am sure CBH will be meeting with the president today. Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall for that . 

"Checks in the mail"

9 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Probably means the player support. Kind of hard to claim a guy is abusive and racist and then have several team leaders come out and say they think he is a great coach and exactly what they need. 

Yeah, just b/c he didn't abuse the entire team doesn't mean he didn't abuse certain ppl

• Like 2