It's done. He's staying

TitanTiger

3 minutes ago, VegasEagle said:

People made fun of this idea which I posted about after Gus was fired. They said not time as head coach, and, maybe they were right.  Then the second round of me posting Sanders as a replacement, and, once again major push back. Now, just half a year later, people are seeing the light about Prime Time

Unfortunately, we have insiders saying it's not time for Prime Time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VegasEagle said:

People made fun of this idea which I posted about after Gus was fired. They said not time as head coach, and, maybe they were right.  Then the second round of me posting Sanders as a replacement, and, once again major push back. Now, just half a year later, people are seeing the light about Prime Time

I don't think Auburn is in a place where they can take such a huge risk.  I think there is endless upside with Deion.  There is equal risk too.  

Nothing is a sure thing, but I think they'll focus on someone that has been in the SEC before.

I could get behind Deion

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Didba said:

Remember when Tennessee fans got Schiano fired before he ever stepped on campus.....could fans also ban together to demand Deion? Seems like a long shot but we should try.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Didba said:

But you have to look at our insiders

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Didba said:

Insiders😂😂😂

Come on man! You were here for the last coaching search. Don’t do this to yourself. Insiders will take you for a long ride full of inaccuracies.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Remember when Tennessee fans got Schiano fired before he ever stepped on campus.....could fans also ban together to demand Deion? Seems like a long shot but we should try.

You trying another StopTheSteele?  
This Harsin failure has revealed that you need admin, fans, AND money all pulling together.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I don't think Prime would be interested in us. 

He doesn't come across as a guy that would play politics with the PTB to me. 

I agree and I think it's more fundamental than that.

He doesn't need the money or the fame and I think he sees coaching at a historically black college as a personal mission.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

it is Hugh freeze or Grimes. Therefore it will be Muschamp.

You guys are just gonna gloss over Rhett Lashlee!

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Can you imagine how great it would be: Coach Prime, Frank Thomas, Charles Barkley, Cam Newton, Bo Jackson, and Bruce Pearl - all hanging out at Toomer's Corner. Oh, what a happy day. WDE

• Like 3

Can we abandon this thread? Every time this year-old thread shows up again because of new posts, my heart skips a beat because I can't help think, for a split second, it's a new thread with breaking news that AU has signed a lifetime contract with Harsin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

You guys are just gonna gloss over Rhett Lashlee!

I like a good ole coaching search but once we name this current interim AD the permanent one, that is all going to tell me the pathway of our future.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

You trying another StopTheSteele?  
This Harsin failure has revealed that you need admin, fans, AND money all pulling together.

Haha.  I Wish. . That will never happen. Social media has turned fans into trolls.

24 minutes ago, Systems said:

Can you imagine how great it would be: Coach Prime, Frank Thomas, Charles Barkley, Cam Newton, Bo Jackson, and Bruce Pearl - all hanging out at Toomer's Corner. Oh, what a happy day. WDE

Deon would be like the white brother in law who is cool and gets along with everyone, but he ain’t blood and he’s still learn how the family handles itself.

Edited by AuCivilEng1

44 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Honestly though if that happened i would be so pissed 😡

image.png

PTB: Will has been a Pillar to Auburn Athletics since the beginning of his football coaching career. He is the epitome of an Auburn man and we look forward to his tutelage of these young men, bringing them back to the standards of Auburn football.

Eaglenesters: Well he did change our defensive culture back in 2016. Yeah I can get on board with coach Boom. *Completely foregoing six months of predictions and absolutes posted by them*

• Haha 1