Go listen to today’s ‘Locked on Auburn’ podcast…..

tigerman1186

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

We're at that point in the firing process.  If ZB was worried about coach cutting off his access then he would not have TJ's dad on there.  ZB knows Harsin is done and the sharks are feeding.

The guys who are about to fire Harsin are OK with this...it builds fan base unity behind their decision.

Valid points here 💯 

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

We're at that point in the firing process.  If ZB was worried about coach cutting off his access then he would not have TJ's dad on there.  ZB knows Harsin is done and the sharks are feeding.

The guys who are about to fire Harsin are OK with this...it builds fan base unity behind their decision.

Blackerbys been pumping sunshine against all evidence to the contrary, now  hes racing to get to the other side. Hokansons tone has changed too. When Jeffrey Lee throws in the towel its a done deal.

Edited by CR
  • Like 1

Just now, CR said:

Blackerbys been pumping sunshine against all evidence to the contrary, now  hes racing to get to the other side. Hokansons tone has changes too. When Jeffrey Lee throws in the towel its a done deal.

Yes, when Zac turns you know it’s bad.  Since you listen to podcasts….B Matt lost his **** on Tuesday’s podcast…was hilarious.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AUDevil said:

Yes, when Zac turns you know it’s bad.  Since you listen to podcasts….B Matt lost his **** on Tuesday’s podcast…was hilarious.

Ha ha I already have. They’re AU guys but I think they come closest to giving an honest outlook on things. The rest have basically been state-run TV since February.

1 hour ago, AUDevil said:

Wait on Locked On or does B Matt have a podcast? I’m a podcast goon. I’ll listen to any and all. Except Sports Call. Because talk about annoying voices. They’ve completely killed that show with new people that have zero business doing voice work.

This is the best one I’ve heard, post Penn St. Great listen!

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

I'm just ready for Harsin's tenure at Auburn to end. I'm tired of all the chaos that never seems to stop. Hell, it never seems to even slow down. From his terrible recruiting, to coaches and players leaving, the media always talking about us in a bad light, terrible handling of the transfer portal, all the losses that keep piling up, etc. I could go on and on for an hour but everybody on this site knows the chaotic ride it's been in Auburn since this man arrived. Im just ready to nuke this entire situation and start fresh. WDE

• Like 2

7 hours ago, woodford said:

Just re-read the OP. TJ's dad is the guest? lol omg last people I ever want to hear an opinion from is a player's parent or relative.

You should actually watch it instead of just assuming he is talking out of his ass. He is critical of TJ as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Wait on Locked On or does B Matt have a podcast?

B Matt's on Tate's Auburn Sports podcast...they record at a wing place every Tuesday - skip ahead the first 10 minutes while they talk about themselves.

10 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

B Matt's on Tate's Auburn Sports podcast...they record at a wing place every Tuesday - skip ahead the first 10 minutes while they talk about themselves.

I actually found it and I’m listening now. Brutal! B Matt is where I am at this point.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

I hope and pray TJ never plays another snap for Auburn. I have never attacked a player but this dude needs to never play for Auburn again.

Watch out saying that because I got downvoted like crazy for saying the same thing. I remember over on LSU's message board, Tigerdroppings, those fans were all thrilled when TJ announced he was entering the transfer portal. That fanbase couldn't stand him any longer as their QB. The same issues he had back then are the same issues he has now. 

TJ can throw it through the side of a building, if he could hit the building. 

7 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

The unraveling  process from the inside has begun

Seems like I remember a post you made awhile back saying that we should really start worrying when there starts to be friction within the team and it starts unraveling from within. You nailed it because it seems to have started now. 

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

Seems like I remember a post you made awhile back saying that we should really start worrying when there starts to be friction within the team and it starts unraveling from within. You nailed it because it seems to have started now. 

Yep seems to always happen that way

2 hours ago, AUDevil said:

This is so brutal man. How tf is Bryan Harsin still employed? Just the recruiting aspect of the podcast is infuriating. B Matt is angry. You can tell. Jay G is trying too hard to be positive. 

At this point the Auburn leadership is culpable for this. The new President either fixes this or he’s going to go down as just another complacent Auburn administrator.

His dad tried to come across as objective and fair minded. Then excused away every mistake his son has made. Every interception and fumble was a wrong route or a bad block and someone else’s fault. The QB situation has been completely bungled and the coaches are a hot mess. But when you’re an SEC QB you have to be accountable. This is Bo Nix level immaturity by Finley’s dad. 

• Like 2

Bringing on Finley’s dad was just lame all around. Dad sounded like a dad upset. Blackerby was lame for giving him air time. Disappointed in that decision. 

Edited by GreenTiger

Dad going public and throwing blame towards the players, the play callers and coaching decisions will NOT bode well for TJ when he gets back in the rotation.  Harsin will still be the HC and his OC will still be calling the shots and they can't be happy with Dad at all.

What a GD mess!