For all the Coach Prime fans …

RunInRed

7 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Wow, umm your post isnt very well liked 🤣 

When you make extreme statements without any sort of validation…yep. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Please refresh my mind on the good recruiting that Harsin has Done. We haven’t cracked the top 25 in recruiting since Harsin’s arrival. I can’t think of anything Harsin has improved. Recruiting is worse, coaching is worse, decission are worse and team unity is worse. Heck I can’t think of anything that’s hasn’t gone down since Harsin’s hire 🤔

What part of my comment said Harsin is a good recruiter?

13 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Please refresh my mind on the good recruiting that Harsin has Done. We haven’t cracked the top 25 in recruiting since Harsin’s arrival. I can’t think of anything Harsin has improved. Recruiting is worse, coaching is worse, decission are worse and team unity is worse. Heck I can’t think of anything that’s hasn’t gone down since Harsin’s hire 🤔

Last year’s class was ranked 19th overall by 247. 18th if you include transfers.

36 minutes ago, meh130 said:

Last year’s class was ranked 19th overall by 247. 18th if you include transfers.

And yet he didn't really fill any needs with that class. 😒 Also like almost dead last in the SEC so doesn't help at all, but you do you 1%. 

21 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Sanders understands the value of PR.  He knows the value of self promotion.

We believe in work, hard work.

We need to understand that one does not exclude the other.  We need to understand that you must do both.

Auburn has never been very good at PR.  We cannot afford that oversight anymore.  The difference between reality and perception needs help in today's world of perpetual media.  You are not just building a team.  You are building a brand.

Note: Pearl does not rely solely on hard work.  He is a relentless promoter of himself and his program.

Hiring Sanders is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  He is an intense competitor who looks for every advantage.  That is how you compete.  That is how you win.  That is how you sustain a program.

Well stated 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DAG said:

When you make extreme statements without any sort of validation…yep. 

Well that's the most profoundly idiotic thing I've ever read on here!

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, AUwent said:

You saw the video. He very clearly wants to stay at JSU.

"I guess I have to say it," Saban said. "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."

‘Listen, they’re going to have to carry me out of here in a pine box. I love this place.’ - Tommy Tuberville 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, meh130 said:

19th by Rivals, but that includes a verbal from 4* safety Tre Donaldson. Donaldson signed a basketball scholarship with AU and whether or not he ever tries college football is anybody's guess. So, the 19th is inflated.

247 has Auburn listed at #23 in bringing in transfers from the portal, 9th in the SEC. That falls into the "Not So Hot" category.

• Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, cbo said:

Not sure I've ever seen 22 dislikes. 

Has Spoken GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Now up to 26. Disappointing that we don’t have a red header that reads “Unpopular Post”

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I don’t know but this interview I posted was after those P5 interviews.

It cements nothing. If he (or agent) was contacted to do three interviews, he’ll be contacted by at least three more before the year is out. 

I don’t care who you are, how successful you are and how much you love your current employer, being recruited to work somewhere higher than your current employer is flattering, which causes temptation.

33 minutes ago, fredst said:

Now up to 26. Disappointing that we don’t have a red header that reads “Unpopular Post”

Wait let me go dislike it

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, fredst said:

Gets to 50 it should collapse the post and put a gif of a dumpster fire. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Deion Sanders doesn’t give a yes or no answer when asked about Georgia Tech HC opening. Implies son would need to come with him in Rich Eisen Show

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2

On 9/25/2022 at 10:45 PM, autigeremt said:

All us dedicated, old and worn out alumni/fans need to STFU and get out of the way. We’re dinosaurs so go form an oil field somewhere. 😂 

Why should this "dedicated, old, worn out alumnus/fan" STFU and get out of the way"?

Dinosaur?

• Entered API, graduated AU. Vietnam fighter pilot, disabled veteran; 84 years old.
  • Alumni Association Life Member

• Alumni Circle of Excellence

• Young Alumni Mentor

• Auburn Student Veterans Mentor

• Alumni Association Scholarship Donor

• Athletic Scholarship Donor (40 years)

• Engineering Eagle

• Samford Society

• 1856 Society

• Foy Society

• Cater Society

• When did/will you graduate?

Of what degree were/are you in pursuance?

What have YOU given to Auburn?

OH.   UN HUH

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Viper said:

It cements nothing. If he (or agent) was contacted to do three interviews, he’ll be contacted by at least three more before the year is out. 

I don’t care who you are, how successful you are and how much you love your current employer, being recruited to work somewhere higher than your current employer is flattering, which causes temptation.

I’m not arguing with you, I’m just posting what my eyes saw and my ears heard on YouTube.

Obviously you can believe, whatever it is you want to believe.

12 minutes ago, rocketman73 said:

Why should this "dedicated, old, worn out alumnus/fan" STFU and get out of the way"?

Dinosaur?

• Entered API, graduated AU. Vietnam fighter pilot, disabled veteran; 84 years old.

• Young Alumni Mentor

• Engineering Eagle

• Samford Society

• 1856 Society

• Foy Society

• Cater Society

OH.   UN HUH

Nerve not touched [  ]
Nerve Touched [X]

Edited by ShocksMyBrain
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, rocketman73 said:

Dinosaur?

• Young Alumni Mentor

• Engineering Eagle

• Samford Society

• 1856 Society

• Foy Society

• Cater Society

OH.   UN HUH

War Damn Eagle to a fellow alumni  (mechanical eng. '96) and a sincere thanks for your service! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AU-24 said:

I’m not arguing with you, I’m just posting what my eyes saw and my ears heard on YouTube.

Obviously you can believe, whatever it is you want to believe.

I don't believe he'll get the job in the end just because AU will choose someone else. But I 100% believe he'll give AU an interview.