Freeze

gr82b4au

My participation isn't irrelevant. 

I'm going to rage against the heavens if it's Freeze. 

Not tolerating that s*** from Auburn. No one should. If our money folks are that willing to go full stupid, so be it. I'll hope we bomb every game while he's here. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, smackydoodle said:

I ran into that today. I was told my participation here was completely irrelevant and if I left nobody would notice, but they spent like 30 minutes messaging to me back and forth lol

Haha. You can tell someone has no logical argument when they complain that you are whining or tell you to go away if you don't like it. We are here on an AU football board giving our opinions on AU football. Imagine that.  If you don't agree, just say that and make your argument. But they can't, so that's what we get. 

Have you seen some of the mundane s*** that is discussed on here? But it's funny that some of us are sharing legitimate concerns about a person who might very well be the next HC. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Were you on hearing crying over the next proposed coach also? If so…

They will hire who they hire. Crying about it will not change a thing. 

Nope, wasn't crying. Just participating in the conversations. If you consider it crying when people have differing opinions so be it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Haha. You can tell someone has no logical argument when they complain that you are whining or tell you to go away if you don't like it. We are here on an AU football board giving our opinions on AU football. Imagine that.  If you don't agree, just say that and make your argument. But they can't, so that's what we get. 

Have you seen some of the mundane s*** that is discussed on here? But it's funny that some of us are sharing legitimate concerns about a person who might very well be the next HC. 

Your logical argument was an IF statement. 
Carry on. You are an asset. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

The only 2 real candidates were kiffin and freeze it seems like though.

Definitely the only ones that made it to a "second interview", to put it in job terms. Even then, if the guys that you're interested in on your side are as lofty as the ones we spoke to, the indication should be that you can settle for some mid coaches. Hugh might be a better than mid candidate, up until you consider the baggage. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cbo said:

Yup you nailed it. This forum can be weird at times but today topped the charts for me lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Not tolerating that s*** from Auburn. No one should. If our money folks are that willing to go full stupid, so be it. I'll hope we bomb every game while he's here. 

the negative recruiting we're gonna get from our rivals is going to be more powerful than a bomb, I feel 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Your logical argument was an IF statement. 
Carry on. You are an asset. 

It's called risk assessment. 

This has been fun, but let's never do it again. 

• Haha 1

I'd like to see how many unread emails Cohen has in his inbox right now, lol. I know several people were blowing him up apparently. Roberts too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AUFiend said:

That's true, i was just asking. like i said, my main concern was that he'll get negative recruited like crazy his entire time he's here and we'll be back in this same situation again in 3-4 years due to bad recruiting. not saying that actually will happen, just that i'm concerned that it would happen that way.

I'll say or should I say type it again. The only place I see about all this is on this board or by twitter warriors.  Nothing from national media. Do u honestly think Saban or Smart are gonna tell recruits families.. "Hey, don't send your son to Auburn. The coach there is a perv".. Come on, bro. 

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

But it's so fun to get the Never Freezers all worked up

Lot's of people very much activated right now over a coach not hired. When will people learn? Has Kiffin not taught this bunch a single thing lmao. Dude hasn't even got an offer. That means Auburn is still talking to others.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

the negative recruiting we're gonna get from our rivals is going to be more powerful than a bomb, I feel 

"He'll get the best ***** money can buy east of the Mississippi," is a hard sell when Kirby whips it out. 

18 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Don't blame the Lord for man's stupidity!  😬

20 minutes ago, cbo said:

Guess you got the "if you don't agree with me then you don't love Auburn" mob treatment, too?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Lot's of people very much activated right now over a coach not hired. When will people learn? Has Kiffin not taught this bunch a single thing lmao. Dude hasn't even got an offer. That means Auburn is still talking to others.

I wouldn’t even be surprised at all if they hit us with Deion tomorrow. 

Just now, Warnugget said:

Exactly and this fools losing their minds will be back on the Auburn train like they just didn't give it all up today lol. Literally no one has a offer out. Gracious.

1 minute ago, Warnugget said:

At this point I'd kill for Deion. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'll say or should I say type it again. The only place I see about all this is on this board or by twitter warriors.  Nothing from national media. Do u honestly think Saban or Smart are gonna tell recruits families.. "Hey, don't send your son to Auburn. The coach there is a perv".. Come on, bro. 

That's exactly what I think they will say. It's perfect negative recruiting. 

And if you think the AL media won't write multiple hit pieces on AU and Freeze, I don't know what to tell you. 

• Like 2

For those who don't seem to understand, fan reaction can actually make a difference in a hiring decision. See Greg Schiano at UT. 

I'm not sure what you expect to find on an AU football board. We all know this isn't a done deal and it could change. It is absolutely the most interesting thing to talk about right now. 

• Like 2

Before the Iron Bowl I was a little undecided about coaching at AU. Now after the game I hope they let Cadillac stay as head coach. We would be great for recruiting. I don't believe anyone could motivate the team any better.

Harson was happy to get fired and collect that big pay check. Cadillac would care more and the team and  Auburn University than the money.

Come on and let's park the Caddy in the garage. 

• Dislike 1