2023 4* Colorado Transfer WR Montana Lemonious-Craig

Win4AU

8 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

So you really think there is zero chance that LSU loses an SEC game to anyone besides Alabama?

Well nothing is 0% but odds are low any other SEC team on their schedule beats them barring something like a Daniels injury ot a string of injuries to other starters. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Well nothing is 0% but odds are low any other SEC team on their schedule beats them barring something like a Daniels injury ot a string of injuries to other starters. 

I suppose we will see.

• Like 1

I think bama struggles some this year.  They don’t seem to be real happpy with the O right now, especially QB.   
I think LSU is the favorite, then bama, then the cluster of us, Arky, OM, and TA&M, then poor MSU is likely the cellar dweller.   I like our chances to finish 3rd given our major roster overhaul!

• Like 1

I am super excited about this team. With all the additions we are now a competitive SEC West team.  Because of the Portal not just for us but for many SEC Teams it will be real hard to tell how good each team is until at least the 3rd or 4th game of the season. It is not just talent upgrades but it is merging all the new players into cohesive units.  I think one thing that makes me feel good is HF talks about bringing in talent in the Portal but with an emphasis that the talent must be a culture fit also.  Over the years watching college football I have seen teams that on paper were all world but because of not being able to work and play together crashed and burned. 

• Like 1

I don't know how this became an SEC west convo, but I sure would like for this young man to commit right about now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

MLC got a slew of offers as soon as he entered the portal but only visited Arizona and Auburn.  He has connections to Arizona but Auburn is thought to be the leader.  I heard he’s graduating today and that might have been what he’s been waiting on but who knows?  

• Thanks 2

Not sure if he's taking other visits, but he's gone quiet in 7 days after his commitment was supposedly imminent.  I wonder if he's considering staying at Colorado.

31 minutes ago, TigerVII said:

Not sure if he's taking other visits, but he's gone quiet in 7 days after his commitment was supposedly imminent.  I wonder if he's considering staying at Colorado.

@TigerVII It was finals week at Colorado FWIW.

• Like 1

I believe you.  However,  in the days of NIL, I believe little else.  He's not an Auburn Tiger until he begins summer classes  per your other post.

So, this guy has a good Spring Game? Does no one consider Auburn Spring Game performances and how those translate into season performance? Am I the only one wondering, ok, the dude caught some passes in the Spring Game at a program being slaughtered with transfers and processing, a guy likely trying to escape?

Ys, I know, I'm the outlier. I've put on my tin foil hat and 13 pairs of underwear ---- fire away.

10 hours ago, AURex said:

So, this guy has a good Spring Game

Probably not to that level.l, but his highlights show some promise. IMO. He's a big WR that tracks the ball really well and seems to be able to high point it

12 hours ago, TigerVII said:

I believe you.  However,  in the days of NIL, I believe little else.  He's not an Auburn Tiger until he begins summer classes  per your other post.

Yes, but what I’m saying is since it was finals week, he needed to be more focused on his schoolwork there before fighting out where he wants to go for his next school. In other words, there’s no reason for us to be nervous about his decision the past seven days.

• Like 1

I believe we got this guy but in all reality it truly is not that hard to do multiple things in life. 

55 minutes ago, DAG said:

I believe we got this guy

I believe we have at least one of MLC and Shorter, but making a late offer to the Jackson State WR gives the appearance that we are not confident in signing both.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TigerVII said:

I believe we have at least one of MLC and Shorter, but making a late offer to the Jackson State WR gives the appearance that we are not confident in signing both.

I am not too confident in shorter tbh 

55 minutes ago, TigerVII said:

@TigerVII or that 1 of them is not a take for us. Time will tell.

Not sure how much intel he has, but J Lee from Auburn Live On3 just removed his crystal ball of MLC to AU.

16 minutes ago, dilligas said:

Not sure how much intel he has, but J Lee from Auburn Live On3 just removed his crystal ball of MLC to AU.

Been going around that we "moved" on...watch him end up back at Colorado.

• Like 1

• NewI no longer think he ends up at Auburn. Not sure of the specifics, but I've heard enough to change my prediction from Auburn -> Not Auburn.
  • Lemon-gelato 
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Who ?

Sorry 😞 

Lemonious-Craig

• Like 1

10 hours ago, toddc said:

Sorry 😞 

Lemonious-Craig

You had it right 😁

• Haha 2