Another log on the Biden family fire

GoAU

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Even if I’m sitting by you, texting someone I’m doing so, implying you’re supportive of what I’m doing, you likely have no idea who or what I’m texting. Even if you can place two folks in the same house, that doesn’t implicate a plot. 

No it doesn’t, but like I said; the implication to Mr Z was a threat using the *big guy’s* name.  You may not know what the guy next to you is texting or you may be dictating the text.  Wouldn’t you like to know?

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Such BS.  You are interested in Trump’s defense, right?  How is that different the me wanting to hear Garland’s defense?  The only difference is Trump has been indicted and we all know the Dems have been working on that since 2016.

Garland has yet to start squirming.  He may not need to, but lets see if Cruz has the chance to ask question in the Senate.

The only difference is a detailed indictment. Take a breath, read that a few times, actually think about it and see if you’re capable of understanding that’s a enormous and critical difference.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No it doesn’t, but like I said; the implication to Mr Z was a threat using the *big guy’s* name.  You may not know what the guy next to you is texting or you may be dictating the text.  Wouldn’t you like to know?

All available evidence easily points in one direction. You have to have a reason to investigate someone beyond pure speculation and innuendo. All evidence demonstrates Hunter is bad actor quite capable of making bonehead decision after bonehead decision. There is no rational reason to assume Joe was dictating. 

10 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

The only difference is a detailed indictment. Take a breath, read that a few times, actually think about it and see if you’re capable of understanding that’s an enormous and critical difference.

So if Garland and/or Biden is indicted you will believe in their guilt.  Am I reading that correctly?  I don’t know if it will come to that, but there is enough smoke.

I hope the media will cover the allegations with a dogged desire for the truth.

25 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

So if Garland and/or Biden is indicted you will believe in their guilt.  Am I reading that correctly?  I don’t know if it will come to that, but there is enough smoke.

I hope the media will cover the allegations with a dogged desire for the truth.

You’re not following that well, actually, but if either were indicted with the detailed specificity and concrete evidence outlined in the Trump indictment, I would tend to think they were likely guilty. All indictments aren’t as strong, but most federal indictments tend to be pretty sound. Federal prosecutors don’t like bringing weak cases, typically. I’m confident this prosecutor isn’t bringing any charge he can’t prove to an open minded jury. He may not get that, though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

You don't find it the slightest bit strange that he can talk for 45 minutes about growing evidence and not produce any evidence at all?  It is a lost cause attempting to reason with people that will only listen to something that confirms what they already think.

Are you talking about Adan Schiff?:drippingsarcasm7pa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Are you talking about Adan Schiff?:drippingsarcasm7pa:

I understand your sarcasm, but it ignores an impeachment trial that produced overwhelming amounts of evidence, including transcripts and live testimony of U.S. Ambassadors, NSA officials and State Dept employees.  The actions of the U.S. President were much more serious than anything that occurred in the Watergate scandal and the present day Republican party(but for a couple of Senators) decided to ignore them.

Now you want to allege criminal conduct based on a Whatsapp message sent years ago when the current president wasn't even in elected office.  The hypocrisy and lack of integrity in that approach isn't hard to see.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

First domino, he has lied to Congress and denied a whistleblower from establishing a special council about Biden’s bribery case.  Again, that will have to be proven under oath similar to the 1st Trump impeachment.  I would like to hear what the whistleblower has to say and Garland defense.

In order for the AG to appoint a special counsel, that special counsel needs an alleged crime to investigate.  There is no crime in an IRS agent giving a recommendation and a U.S. Attorney thereafter deciding which charges are proper and which are not.  That is how the system works.  Again, this U.S. Attorney is a TRUMP APPOINTED Republican.  He has written a letter stating that he was not interfered with in any way.

Still, you want a special counsel appointed to go after the son of the current President without any specifics.  You want an open ended crusade.  You don't trust Garland.  Many didn't trust Bill Barr, but elections have consequences.  The justice system cannot be the tool of the Republican party.  Jeff Sessions refused to be that tool and he was out of the door.  Bill Barr appointed John Durham.  He found no criminal conduct on the part of any of the people he was investigating concerning the topic of his investigation.  He charged two people with lying to the FBI and lost those cases.  Explain why all those people were blind or under the control of the Democrats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

David, love you, brother, but for the sake of fairness and justice, I pray you never serve on a jury since you’re so fond of filling in evidence to support your narrative.

I don’t think the world is getting circumstantial evidence. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

I don’t think the world is getting circumstantial evidence. 

All circumstantial evidence means is that an inference must be drawn.

You're not doing that. You're certain. 

• Like 1

Senator Kennedy lays is out as only he can.

This is what the American people want to know.

• Thanks 1

On 6/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, AU9377 said:

Merrick Garland is a well respected former senior judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals in D.C.  In normal times, he would be on the Supreme Court.  He isn't some leftist as right wing media wants to portray him.  In fact, he was a very moderate judge that Obama selected to nominate to the court, in part, because his decisions gave little excuse for not allowing his confirmation to come to a vote.  Partisan politics being what they are, we all know how that turned out.

He would not have made the public statements that he made if those statements could be contradicted by those involved.  The U.S. Attorneys involved have all released public statements confirming his statement that they were free to charge what they believed was appropriate.

The House Republicans don't respect anything but partisan gutter fights.  Truth is the casualty.  Jeff Sessions was a lifelong Republican.  When he followed the law, you all disposed of him quickly.  Bill Barr did more to prop up Donald Trump than anyone could have ever imagined.  Even he reached the point where he could not sacrifice every ounce of his professional integrity to help the man illegally change election results.  When that was a bridge too far, you all dismissed him as well.  At some point, adults have to recognize it for what it is.

Garland is a douchebag.  He’s a political goon that is a partisan warrior and does Biden’s bidding and nothing more.  

On 6/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, TexasTiger said:

Even if I’m sitting by you, texting someone I’m doing so, implying you’re supportive of what I’m doing, you likely have no idea who or what I’m texting. Even if you can place two folks in the same house, that doesn’t implicate a plot. 

True, but when you look at money being showered all over various family members from foreign entities there seems to be a correlation, no?   And here I thought those emails about the foreign price that couldn’t access his bank account and needed to borrow money, but would repay me with hundreds of thousands of dollars was just a scam……

On 6/26/2023 at 2:46 PM, AU9377 said:

I understand your sarcasm, but it ignores an impeachment trial that produced overwhelming amounts of evidence, including transcripts and live testimony of U.S. Ambassadors, NSA officials and State Dept employees. 

Let’s be honest about the “emplacement trials” - partisan, party line antics by both sides.  I’m still waiting to see Schiff’s “evidence”.   

I will say that the  Trump classified docs case DOES appear to have merit.  I look forward to seeing the defense lay out it’s case - but they’ve got a serious uphill battle.  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 6/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, AU9377 said:

Merrick Garland is a well respected former senior judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals in D.C.  In normal times, he would be on the Supreme Court.  He isn't some leftist as right wing media wants to portray him.  In fact, he was a very moderate judge that Obama selected to nominate to the court, in part, because his decisions gave little excuse for not allowing his confirmation to come to a vote.  Partisan politics being what they are, we all know how that turned out.

He would not have made the public statements that he made if those statements could be contradicted by those involved.  The U.S. Attorneys involved have all released public statements confirming his statement that they were free to charge what they believed was appropriate.

The House Republicans don't respect anything but partisan gutter fights.  Truth is the casualty.  Jeff Sessions was a lifelong Republican.  When he followed the law, you all disposed of him quickly.  Bill Barr did more to prop up Donald Trump than anyone could have ever imagined.  Even he reached the point where he could not sacrifice every ounce of his professional integrity to help the man illegally change election results.  When that was a bridge too far, you all dismissed him as well.  At some point, adults have to recognize it for what it is.

Garland is a douchebag.  He’s a political goon that is a partisan warrior and does Biden’s bidding and nothing more.  

On 6/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, TexasTiger said:

True, but when you look at money being showered all over various family members from foreign entities there seems to be a correlation, no?   And here I thought those emails about the foreign price that couldn’t access his bank account and needed to borrow money, but would repay me with hundreds of thousands of dollars was just a scam……

On 6/26/2023 at 2:46 PM, AU9377 said:

I understand your sarcasm, but it ignores an impeachment trial that produced overwhelming amounts of evidence, including transcripts and live testimony of U.S. Ambassadors, NSA officials and State Dept employees. 

Let’s be honest about the “emplacement trials” - partisan, party line antics by both sides.  I’m still waiting to see Schiff’s “evidence”.   

I will say that the  Trump classified docs case DOES appear to have merit.  I look forward to seeing the defense lay out it’s case - but they’ve got a serious uphill battle.  

22 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Correlation with what? Hunter’s daddy being a bfd?

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Correlation with what? Hunter’s daddy being a bfd?

Correlation with Hunter peddling his fathers influence and money being passed all over the Biden family from foreign governments and companies, with “10% to the big guy”.  The FBI can follow a money trail - the question is will they even look?

But I’m sure if Hunter really couldn’t provide said influence all of these people would keep praying just hoping it would change, right?

32 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Correlation with Hunter peddling his fathers influence and money being passed all over the Biden family from foreign governments and companies, with “10% to the big guy”.  The FBI can follow a money trail - the question is will they even look?

But I’m sure if Hunter really couldn’t provide said influence all of these people would keep praying just hoping it would change, right?

“All over the Biden family…” Who exactly? Which family members? It’s a big family. I know of Hunter and his uncle trading on the name. Who else?

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

“All over the Biden family…” Who exactly? Which family members? It’s a big family. I know of Hunter and his uncle trading on the name. Who else?

https://nypost.com/2023/03/14/us-treasury-department-gives-house-gop-access-to-biden-family-suspicious-activity-reports/amp/

There are others besides Hunter and James that have come out as well, just don’t have the time the dig through more Google results this morning.  

4 hours ago, GoAU said:

https://nypost.com/2023/03/14/us-treasury-department-gives-house-gop-access-to-biden-family-suspicious-activity-reports/amp/

There are others besides Hunter and James that have come out as well, just don’t have the time the dig through more Google results this morning.  

Right. When you repeat a grossly distorted, inaccurate and dishonest mantra you can convince yourself of a lot of things. Stay factual. It’s healthier.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoAU said:

In other words, stick to our liberal approved sources.

I'll say this. Don't just let the liberals on this board dictate what an approved source is. The MSM is a poison pill that has made this country sick. It's a joke to consider them more reliable than many other sources. That's not to say there isn't misinformation out there that catches us all sometimes. But there's just as much in their hallowed liberal sources, as we have seen repeatedly.

Edited by KansasTiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

I'll say this. Don't just let the liberals on this board dictate what an approved source is. The MSM is a poison pill that has made this country sick. It's a joke to consider them more reliable than many other sources. That's not to say there isn't misinformation out there that catches us all sometimes. But there's just as much in their hallowed liberal sources, as we have seen repeatedly.

Really?  Anything on the scale of Seth Rich, Pizzagate, stolen election, Obama's secret negro army, ISIS camps on US/Mexico border???

You want to push Ivermectin and Remdesivir? 

Your loyalty is given to lies and, liars. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GoAU said:

Great post!

Interesting the way the partisan mind works.  You need more than absolute proof to believe your side has done anything remotely wrong.  All you need is innuendo and, you are convinced the other side is absolutely corrupt.

Everyone has bias.  You have super bias, hyper bias,,,  you've gone full right wing,,, full stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KansasTiger said:

Cite any credible source that demonstrably details a list of Biden family members. You deeply resent being asked to provide any proof of wild-ass assertions. Why is that?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Cite any credible source that demonstrably details a list of Biden family members. You deeply resent being asked to provide any proof of wild-ass assertions. Why is that?

I wasn't claiming anything about Biden there. I was just chiming in with some advice for GoAU. I dont owe you anything.

I deeply resent the slanted playing field you have set up for non liberals on this site. I'm trying to get them to recognize how you've slanted it, and how your numbers here give the appearance of legitimacy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I wasn't claiming anything about Biden there. I was just chiming in with some advice for GoAU. I dont owe you anything.

I deeply resent the slanted playing field you have set up for non liberals on this site. I'm trying to get them to recognize how you've slanted it, and how your numbers here give the appearance of legitimacy.

It’s hard to live a conspiracy filled life in which one constantly blames others when they can’t factually support their rantings and ravings.

When I first came on this board years ago I was one of two regular posters thought of as “progressive.” @Tiger Al was the other. Many of those deemed conservative at the time largely had views that were at least connected to demonstrable facts that folks could have different perspectives on. Now, many so-called conservatives just throw out mindless crap they’ve heard and resent anyone questioning- claim they’re somehow victims. Sad! I miss informed conservatives. They made me think and sometimes changed my mind. @TitanTiger and I generally disagreed more than we agreed, but he made me think. He’s as rational as he’s always been, but the landscape has shifted so much we often find ourselves aligned against irrational, authoritarian, baseless crap. 

• Like 4